Discussion Starter · #1 ·
7 Cans of Rust o' Gloss White
3 Cans of Hammer Finish Gray
1 kick ass job of Gray Metalic SUPER LINER
3 cans of Gloss Black
2 new seat covers
2 RCI Racing Harneses
25-30 hrs. of pain in the @$$ work

Just want to say that I had the interior of my Truugy Super Lined last week at Extreme Sound Car Audio in Idaho Falls, and John did a Kick @$$ job, the color is gray metalic and it look really cool in the sun and the product is awesome. Can't really tell by the pics. because of all the white dust. If anyone is thinking of doing this it is kick ass, and I highly recommend him! It covered up my booger welds where I had to weld to sheet metal, not easy with inershield wire!! Ready for MOAB!!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
I saw ya leaving there last week with it in tow. I was wondering what it was over there for, figured you were on your way to moab. Looks real good.
What kind of liner do they use and how is it compared to others like Linex, thickness and texture wise? Oh and cost wise?

·
Premium Member
1,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Product is much the same, thickness is +-3\16 to 1\4, and the cost well, I don't know I didn't compare! I went with this cuz he hooked me up! I know he put on 2 gallons of material, the same amount as doing a truck bed! He did a killer job, but I would rather not say what I paid because I paid for the first gallon and he sprayed the second one for free, so he would probably charge a little more for the next job. But he stands behind his work, and he has a bunch of colors and it is guaranteed not to fade.

·
Premium Member
1,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Haaaaaah, Thats some funny 'ish!!! I'll try and keep all four on the ground in Moab!

·
DinoWagonMan!
2,732 Posts
looks great

it looks great! look forward to seeing it in person! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :thumb:

·
Registered
183 Posts
nice truggy :thumb:

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
dude, would you mind if I came over with my camera and took a buncha pics of all your tubework?

·
Registered
781 Posts
looks sweet man :thumb: I personally think the superliner is a superior product!!!! UV protection and metalic finish built right in kicks a$$, Jon is great to deal with :thumb:

·
Premium Member
1,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
hey AJ, Yeah come by anytime, pm me and I'll give ya my #.

·
Premium Member
1,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
hey AJ, Yeah come by anytime, pm me and I'll give ya my #.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts