Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:deal:

Brad must have been a blonde!

Brad, a guy on the local beach just couldn't make it with any of the girls, so he heads over to the lifeguard tower to see if the lifeguard has any advice for him.

"Dude, it's obvious," says the lifeguard, "you're wearing them baggy old swimming trunks that make you look like an old geezer. They're year’s outta style. Your best bet is to grab yourself a pair of Spandex Speedos – about two sizes too small - and drop a fist-sized potato down inside 'em. I'm tellin’ you man... you'll have all the babes you want!"

The following weekend, Brad hits the beach with his spanking new tight Speedos and his fist-sized potato and for cryin' out loud, it's worse than before! Everybody on the beach acts disgusted as he walks by, covering their faces, turning away, laughing, and looking sick! So Brad goes back to the lifeguard again and asks him, "What's wrong now?"

"Jeezzzzz!" says the lifeguard....... "The potato goes in front!!"

·
Registered
883 Posts
Thats funny!!

Also, WHY do MEN (Generally) name there material belongings, (meaning there vehicles) And why do they name it A GIRLIE NAME?? i just don't get it!! Help a sister out!! LOL

SPEAKING FOR MYSELF HERE, BUY i BEING A woman, DON'T NAME MY belongings, and or vehicles..

Need the 411!!
LOL

·
Registered
781 Posts
Men name thier trucks girlie names because we are affectionate and pasionate about and toward them........if I named my truck Bob......that would just be :gay:

I guess we're all just homophobes :mrgreen:

That's a good one, almost sounds like a personal experience, only the names have been changed to protect the embarrased :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

·
Registered
883 Posts
Thats what I was thinking too!! No harm in that.. But the passionate crap.. Well I think thats a cover..LOL .......you said it correctly.. your all just homophobes!!

Thx for the insight!!

:thumb:

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
I name mine everytime I drag it into the shop....
usually it's "You fawkin P.O.S. Bi*ch!!"
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts