Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
those were very good videos, especially the first..the people making laws and other decisions for this country and others(i noticed that film was about alberta, canada) need to see it and films like it..there is land closing all around my neck of the woods..im afraid there wont be anywhere to wheel by the time im older and have kids to show it to..kind of depressing

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That is why we have to fight every closure, every "study area", every "temporary" closure. We have to be proactive with clean ups, trail maintenence and assisting groups who share our love of wheeling the out doors regardless of how many wheels they have.

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
aSKS ME FOR A PAswword... some whislte poig serbver.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Yes A Beer Does Sound Kinda Nice, But How About Vodka, Or Rum, Or How About A Couple Of Shots Of Black Velvet To Heat Up Your Insides. Thats what I Take To The Woods In The Winter. No Need For Heavy Clothing And A Heavy Gun iether, But Ya Gotta Carry A Heavy Duty Bottle Of Hard Liqour!
As soon as i shoot a deer i start to celebrate on the spot!

·
Registered
15 Posts
what kinda life do the city people plan to live if there is a depression? the only thing they will know how to do is eat.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
And complaine whilst awaiting the gubberment cheese and powdered milk...

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
frogger101 said:
Yas A Beer Does Sound Kinda Nice But How About Vodka, Or Rum, Or How About A Couple Of Shots Of Black Velvet To Heat Up Your Insides. Thats Hat I Take To The Woods In The Winter. No Need For Heavy Clothing And No Need To Cary A Heavy Gun Niether, But Ya Gotta Carry A Heavy Duty Bottle Of Hard Liqour!

Its the troll!!! welcome back. :rotfl:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Who R U Callin A Troll, I'm The One Who Was With Ur Mom Last Night, And I Wasn't Eatin' Chicken Either!

·
Registered
15 Posts
sorry! i just didn't want u callin me a troll. can we be friends.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts