Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now available, and comming soon... Order yours now!!

We will ave these available in our SHOP in a few days! They are being shipped today..

Pre order yours today by Pm'ing me your name and info.

Cost: $4.99 per issue

Hurry, This is the HOTTEST OFFROADING MAGAZINE YET!! You'll be AMAZED..

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
extreme off road, i am eagerly awaiting my copy :mrgreen:

·
Registered
530 Posts
Already placed my subscription!ordered that junk back in Sept.Been stalking the mail man like he owes me money forever.. :finger:

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
AJ Johnson said:
which mag?

Xtreme!! Dedicated to hard core 4x4ing!!

Sweet Mag. If I don't say so myself!! Just wait until the next issue, OVER 200 PLUS pages of hard core crap!!! Just like HUSTLER, but 4x4's instead!!

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Lumpdog said:
Where do I go to get a subscribtion??? Will you have the info there at the shop Amber?? Better tag one of those copies for me!
You can get them from me as well !!

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
I'm hearing real good things about this mag so far. I hear the second edition is going to better!

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
No problemo Lump Dog!

Matt, the second edition is going to be like 200 plus pages of xtreme rock xtreme rockcrawling!!

They will be comming out here to cover a opening in the spring for us, hopefull everyone will be able to make it! Its in the planning stages now.. I will keep everyone posted on the event!!

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Will keep everyone updated, it gonna be a blast.. Brandon, Tim, Dave & Laurie are all cool people.. Just ask them about the Applebees, in Cedar City, if you ever get a chance to meet them.. Tell them with HBRK and Birthdays.. LOL

Seriously though, will keep everyone in the know!!

I am desigining new shirts *ladies Tanks* as well as mens!! They should be pretty cool when I am done!!

·
Registered
530 Posts
Sounds like a spectacul to behold.Give me the date when its finalized ,and I'll make a guest appearance I reckon :finger: :finger: :beer:

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Guest Appearance HUH!! LOL

I recieved our magazines.. There in my hands, and I musy say there pretty KEWL!!

Come Get Em while supplies last!!

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
I talked to shane this afternoon and he said they hadn't come in yet? I might have to make a trip to boise here shortly

1 - 19 of 19 Posts