Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
What next?
3,965 Posts
I got someone under the name WHITE PRIDE on myspace wanting me to add them as a freind. Using a pic of my toyota as their profile pic.

Just looked in the pics, some sheet wearing kkk dude, with all three of our trucks on his profile. Wow he really needs to get a life.

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
HA Ha! :rotfl: :rotfl:

I think I have that pic on the front page rotation! Holy hell, thats funny! :thumb:

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Premium Member
1,301 Posts
i got $20 on it too.....hey then we could enter it in a raffle with mike's signature on it...It will be worth alot of money some day!!!

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
I e-mailed the guy and sent him a link to here. It'll be interesting to see if he shows

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
he sent me an email that if I want it to offer him a reasonable offer, looks like I got 40 on it so far :popcorn:

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
it's your truck, he should give you a freebie. Hell he should send you all of them so you can sign them, then you two can sell them as limited editions :flipoff:

·
Registered
102 Posts
So here's the thing... who ever took that picture and has the original version of it, also has copyrights to the image. Artists CANNOT just take your picture and decide to paint a replica. Selling it WITHOUT the photographer's express permission, is illegal and a breach in copyright laws. That's why if you go to the stock photography websites you still have to pay a minimal fee for any stock photos you want to use for artwork. Mike, unless you gave up the copyrights to your picture to an individual, either you or the websites you posted the images on have explicit copyrights. Seriously. You never signed a release, right? I'd be more ticked off than flattered, since people are using your rig & your creativity to make $$$, but maybe that's just me.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts