• No

Votes: 11 35.5%
  • Drink another beer and think about it some more

Votes: 13 41.9%
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
496 Posts
Put a 4.5" LA lift on it then put some D44s with ox-lockers. Next throw on a set of 36" Iroks. After that put a cage in it. Once the cage is done get a ram assist on there.

After that - take the ram head ornament and use it to replace the head of a barbie doll. Take the barbie doll and bungie cord it to Chuck's Mad Max machine's tubing.

You will be stylin' then!!:D

·
Premium Member
684 Posts
Put a 4.5" LA lift on it then put some D44s with ox-lockers. Next throw on a set of 36" Iroks. After that put a cage in it. Once the cage is done get a ram assist on there.

After that - take the ram head ornament and use it to replace the head of a barbie doll. Take the barbie doll and bungie cord it to Chuck's Mad Max machine's tubing.

You will be stylin' then!!:D
:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

My stomach is hurting and i think i peed myself!!

·
Registered
393 Posts
How did I get wrapped up in this??:darn: If one of you guys wants to tie a barbie doll to the "mad Max" toy thats fine but I think I should have the option of "interviewing" her first!:thumb::rotfl::rotfl:
Please no "blow" up doll cracks or bobble "head" jokes, or comments about how this thread "sucks",. although some of the criteria could be applicable:rotfl::rotfl::beer::

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts

·
Registered
646 Posts
Make a sweet shift knob...

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
I think those ornaments are the coolest thing since sliced bread. I would put it on in a second! They are quite hard to get unless you search the second hand market. Thtat's where I used to find them when mine kept getting taken.

·
Registered
646 Posts
I'm full of good ideas. Just have a hard time implementing....:what:

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
:beer:well I thank all who put their 2 cents in and voted. and so after :beer: urrrrrrrrrrrrrrp deeciided :beer: to haave you seen n the milllky waaaay:beer: on oh look shiny objjuuuct:beer: a wheere was Iiii :beer: umm:beer: :confused::what:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts