Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Well that is all for now, had a great time in a new place.

carnage included-
-2 trailer tires, one on trip down and another heading back to the hotel. I thinks we need to start carrying spares as man does it take a while to find a good spare on a weekend!
-one rear axle on a Marissa's buggy. While tearing apart the rear end a local showed up, found out what was wrong and was able to find and go pick up a rear axle for us..... all for $25. Talk about a deal, heck of a nice guy, Thanks Mikey!
-one front knuckle, Josh had a spare in his truck box so we were able to fix that as well.
-on right rear tail light on the toyota
-little bit of sheetmetal massaging on the yota
-one heim joint on rear link which was also repaired.

Everyone who broke was fixed in I believe a total of 3-4 hours for all dmages and everyone made it home safe. Thanks all for the great time in a new spot!

Hope you all enjoyed it!

·
Premium Member
3,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
hey neal-

what springs are you running up front? Ran into a guy who may want to buy mine if I want to sell them, looking for less lift ect, may just loosen my pack up or do a rear up front.

Sorry you couldn't make it, your toy would have crawled up the crack that denied me! bumper kept dropping me in!

later man!

·
Registered
83 Posts
man just a guess but i am thinking that who ever took most of those bad*** pics must've been the good lookin fella that was shirtless:drool:. just a hunch though.

and neal. i was saying while we were up ther that it was a shame that you couldn't have made it. it was fun.

thanks every one for letting me tag along in ther vehicles. and not bi**chin about the crappy spoting i did.:smokin:

or waking star up in the middle of the night by throwing up and such. thanks bro. good times

·
Registered
83 Posts
man just a guess but i am thinking that who ever took most of those bad*** pics must've been the good lookin fella that was shirtless:drool:. just a hunch though.

and neal. i was saying while we were up ther that it was a shame that you couldn't have made it. it was fun.

thanks every one for letting me tag along in ther vehicles. and not bi**chin about the crappy spoting i did.:smokin:

or waking star up in the middle of the night by throwing up and such. thanks bro. good times
also forgot to talk about the rollovers...hmm.

lacy roller her sami. and todd flopped the buggy. that is all.

·
Premium Member
3,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
Still waiting for the picts from Lacys camera, her camera has all of the flops on it. can't believe I fortot to mention those.... both of mine were soft rolls onto the sliders, Lacy did a forward flop onto the cage/ front 1/4 panel and Todd had to test the limits of the buggys ability to sidehill.
Glad you were able to make it Brian, had fun and you were a good sport about everything! REALLY!

·
Premium Member
3,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
yeah, majority of the picts were from the scrawny feller

·
Registered
213 Posts
hey neal-

what springs are you running up front? Ran into a guy who may want to buy mine if I want to sell them, looking for less lift ect, may just loosen my pack up or do a rear up front.

Sorry you couldn't make it, your toy would have crawled up the crack that denied me! bumper kept dropping me in!

later man!
i have the allpro flexy leafs 3" lift

·
Registered
83 Posts
yeah i sure did take a beating. thats for sho.

i mean i really got rode hard :drive:and put away wet a few times but im still goin. fast and out of controll.. thats how we roll.

·
Premium Member
3,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Was fun to get to a different area that I ahd previously only heard about!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts