·
Premium Member
3,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HILLBILLY CRAWL AND TECH INSPECTION
When:August 4th

Where: Top Line truck
7503 Track Road, Nampa ID

This will be a tech inspection starting at 10:00 AM where you can have your vehicle inspected for safety and a rock course competition starting at 2:00 PM. There will be an unlimited and a stock modified class to compete in.

Entry fee of $10 per vehicle

All vehicles must have the following to compete: First aid kit, fire extinguisher, operating seat belt for driver and helmets for both driver and spotter.

There will also be a raffle: 1 ticket for $2 or 3 for $5

Food and drink will be availiable.

Everyone is invited to show up and have fun.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Looks like fun....I will try and make it. Can you define the Stock Modified vs unlimited? I am not sure if the wife would want to be the spotter, so I might also be in need of a spotter.

Thanks
Andy

·
Premium Member
3,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Unlimited is just that, all out no holds barred buggified beaten vehicles!
Stock modified is more for the driven vehicle. We didn't want to make tire size restrictions however lockers are recommended front and rear as well as rocker protection, tow points ect.
About the spotter, no problem I am sure someone will be willing to spot for you. Put me on the list for spotters!

Let me know if this answers your question and look forward to seeing you there!

·
Registered
134 Posts
so when your talking beaten vehicles are you meaning rigs like my truck?
All the scratches and dents in your truck should buff out:thumb:

Wish I could be there for this, but I'll be out of town.

·
Registered
545 Posts
Not enough notice for me to make it. Primarily because my jeep is torn apart right now. Sounds like a good time to me.

·
Premium Member
3,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Not enough notice for me to make it. Primarily because my jeep is torn apart right now. Sounds like a good time to me.

come on out anyway! That is what I had to do at the last one due to the condition of my vehicle, now that it is up and running however....

·
Premium Member
3,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ok all,

we spent about 4-5 hours working on the course today, shold be a lot of fun. Thinking that the unlimited course should be 35" tires and larger, locked front and rear, protection and no fear of body damage.
Stock modified should be fine with 35 and down but still a challenge.

Hope to see some of you there!

·
Registered
89 Posts
This sucks, a week later and I could be there for my clubs events. Gotta Rock Race that same day. Good luck to everyone and have fun.:beer: :beer:

·
Registered
134 Posts
whent out to the shop and checked out the rock pile looks like its gunna be alot of fun :thumb:

So does this mean the boss is letting you off work?

·
Registered
496 Posts
This sucks, a week later and I could be there for my clubs events. Gotta Rock Race that same day. Good luck to everyone and have fun.:beer: :beer:
And to think you could have competed using the buggy!:flipoff:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts