Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
turns out shane cant keep up with the idaho boys :finger:

What started out as a incoent nite at main st bistro for a few doller beers and some games of pool turned into a night for some to remember or not to remember for some. So a few hours later we decided to head down the street to "HUMPIN HANAS" for some more spirits and a different scene. Well that didn't last to long once rockpunk tried to head to the bathroom and cruised through the emergency exit instead. Meanwhile I was gettin my groove on down at the dance floor I followed the little betty I was gettin jiggy wit back up stairs to the "krews" table and hers were I found my homies were being booted. The ol bouncer that looked like santa claus seemed intimidated when the whole krew showed up to see our friend being booted so he was quick with the lip and said we cam all leave now and come back soon or we can come back a lot later depending on our action right then :) Not being any guys to cause a scene we kindly gathered our jackets and headed down stairs to the hot dog vendor where we dropped a small fortune and hopped in a taxi (see how responsible everyone is) But anyway back at the ranch shane's stomach and shane himself were having a bit of a disagreament.............. the following resulted :beer:

Well thats sorta how the night went

Thanks for the camera phone alluse! :beer:

Shane nutin but love for ya brutha man :finger:

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Man, we've all worshiped the toilet God! I know I have. :thumb:

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ive slept in a bathroom floor or two myself :roll:

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
I had to sleep in the tub once 'cause my wife was taking up the floor.

Man, that was rough. :oops:

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
slept in the hallway just out of the bathroom once too. I woke up for a brief second around 5 am and the girl next to me asked if I knew where i was. I said ya on the floor in front of the couch. She laughed and told me where we were so I crawled to the living room and passed out there again :rotfl: :rotfl: LOL good times :thumb: :beer:

Can I recomend not slamin a bottle of MD20/20 :oops:

·
Registered
530 Posts
Yes,that was a good wednesday night.emergency exit/pisser,there both the same :finger: Dont know why that old "Road House" wanna-b got fired up at me..hahahaah
Definetly let out the part about mob'n on some TARD for puss'n out on a shot..Radio station was offering up free shots for free prizes..So the HBRK krew mob'd forward to our astonishment,there was only one kid up there..Once he gave his name to the guy to have it broadcast on the LIVE airwaves, heard what he had to do for the shot,he says no way..So with me doing what any respectable person would do in that situation standing about a foot behind him ,witht he radio sation being live on the air.I shouted "FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAG"
and pony'd up for the krew..had to snort salt,squeeze lime juice into your eye,and then shoot the shot of tequilla.So I won us a free trucker hat,that Mikey had to pump the rest of the night. :thumb:
About 5 minutes pass,and we pony back up to the down stairs bar for rounds of shots on me..Crown Royal,with a splash of redbull for me,shane,and pepper,mikey got hooked up with vodka..why,I cant tell ya..thats what I was told to get him..We let that repeat itself 5 or 6 more times.god only knows how many $1 drafts we had while we killed our livers for 3 hours there..
humpin Hannas.. spent a couple hrs there and,yepper,got our night cut short for the fellas,was heading down to the balcony,was looking back,saw a door outta the corner of the eye,and BAM..emergency exit. Aske dto depart that fine establishment.
so we ate us a hotdog from the dude ont he corner,caught a cab,and went back to Peppers ,where we were all staying..cracked a few wobbly pops for nightcaps,watched Shane puke and make fun..cold beer down back of undies,pics,jokes,threats of magic marker,etc...then sacked out leaving Shane unmolested. And now here forever scarred on the internet,is pics of Shane upchucking :thumb: :beer:

Total losses for the night
1 HBRK long sleeve shirt.
1 HBRK beer coozie,why would anyone steal my coozie? :angryfir:
Had $140 on me, came home with $8 bucks.and we were round hoping :thumb:
$10 worth of street corner hotdogs..Thanks Shane :thumb:
Seeing my boys picture on the interent puking....PRICELESS
See ya'll this wednesday night bruthas..hahahaahahhaaahaha

·
Registered
883 Posts
What an IDIOT!! I swear!! You guys aren't gonna be able to hang out anymore if this is what you do!!

Classless, I tell ya!! Classless!!

But looks like you all had fun!! Good thing I am a cool wife, letting the man venture out and be a pig w/ you all!!

LOL!!

·
Registered
530 Posts
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Ahhhh come awn now."If this is what ya'll do" muahahah what Shane tell ya..that he was coming over to Peppers for?? two on two speed checkers,pillow fights,secrets,practising hickies,extra sugary Kool-aid..muahahaahahahahahahaa..Shoooooot,was just a easy night on the town for the "krew"!! :thumb: :finger:

·
Registered
883 Posts
No, lets get it straight, Shane ASKED IF HE COULD GO OUT w/ YOU ALL!!
He didn't TELL ME ANYTHING!!!HHHAAAAA

despite what he may have told all of you!! He said he wasn't gonna go, and I TOLD HIM TO GO!!!

YEP.. that was his way of TRYING to pull a fast one, meaning, "oohh I'll tell the wife the guys are going out drinking once a week, and then tell her I want to stay home w/ the family, and then she will tell me to go out!! (and haaa, he got exactly what he wanted... )

Cause I'm A cool WIFE!!
Well COME ON!! You think I am dumb, I had his number the whole time!!

·
Registered
530 Posts
Well god bless ya for that then :thumb:

Well hells bells then..See ya guys this wednesday night :thumb: :finger:

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
he straight up wasn't gonna go I couldn't believe it. You are the bomb if you told him to go :thumb:

I dont think He told you he was gonna puke because I dont think he planned on it.

Hey amber you do your monday night thing with the gals and shane can do the wensday night thing with the guys. Seems like a fair enough deal to me :deal:

·
Registered
883 Posts
Ohh, he was, he totally had that all planned caregully, and executed it well.. (HAA, So he thought) You see, he told you all he wasn't going and gave you some lame excuse about it being about me not letting him, and me being pissy about it, blaa, blaa, blaa.. Then he comes home and is NICE as can be, loving, caring, saying he ISN'T going becaue he wanted to spend time w/ the family.. (choke, choke, bs,bs) You see I know this because he asked what was for dinner, and I told him I didn't make anything.. Haaa, and when I talked to him during the day, I asked him what time he was gonna be home, so I could have Dinner ready!! Come on, HE NEVER askes me what for dinner!!

My whole thing was whats fair for him, is fair for me!! He fdidn't like that though!! I doubt he will be going every Wednesday and what Monday night thing are you talking about?

I am glad my life revolves around all of you guys knowing what I am doing on a day to day basis..

Soooo... for future reference, remember who trusted there husband to go out w/ 3 single guys!! MMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I would expect all of you to make sure he is A GOOD LITTLE HUBBY TOO!!!

Ohhh, and I am sure he told you guys, how He TOLD me he was going out too RIGHT!!! Thats funny!!

In any case... I just don't dig the getting sooo drunk you have to puke!! Makes no sense!! and honestly is classless to me... Go knows what he did that night, but I really don;t want to know, cause I will find out at some point.. So, Nooo Worries!!

Ohh and your welcome for the Camera phone, I still need to deposit your check too.. Just haven't had time to run to bank!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Do I have to come up there and go with'em and keep him out of trouble? :firedevi:

·
Registered
883 Posts
LOL, thats funny NATE!!!

I saw this, and was like CRAP.. ITS HAUNTING ME!!!

I can't believe those guys!!

YUCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKK

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
thought I would bring this one back from the dead for all of our newer member's that may have missed it in the past........ :finger:

well are we gonna go do this shiznit again sometime :deal:

·
Registered
385 Posts
LOL :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
We tried.....but someone had to work the next morning even though it was his bday :finger: :finger:

Oh we tried again on friday night, but someone didnt show up :finger: :finger:

You missed out on some serious drinkin at the concert mikey :mrgreen:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts