Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Put your comments here, folks! What did ya think? Lisa & I had a blast :thumb: We worked hard & played hard. We appreciate everyone who came to help cleanup. Especially, Mary & Drake Stuart for organizing it with the state. The only carnage was some idiot who couldn't back off a flatbed straight & tore his sidewall open toasting a perfectly good 35" Claw :banghead:

Anyway, here are a few pics we took. Enjoy..........

Attachments

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
an some jackass backed over his mudflap whistle (notice one on da bronk)

yep good day over all :thumb:

thanks for the pics doug :thumb:

·
Registered
183 Posts
Gayla and I had a great time. The clean up went alot faster than I was planning. It must been because of all those kids helping. Everybody worked hard. Thanks

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Lumpdog said:
And don't forget Mikey packin' his front tire four feet in the air with his foot planted on the throttle!!!

Damn SuperDave moves fast!!
LMAO! I think we should do that again and get some video :mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
I vote no :finger: Hey doug, wheres all the pictures of the mad flex my ranger was getting? :mrgreen:

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts
muddinmike said:
Lumpdog said:
And don't forget Mikey packin' his front tire four feet in the air with his foot planted on the throttle!!!

Damn SuperDave moves fast!!
LMAO! I think we should do that again and get some video :mrgreen:

:deal: OH now he wants to do it. I tried to get him to do it again so we could get some pics, but he wasn't having any!!! My son was riding with him, and still wanted to ride with mikey after that!!! :thumb:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 8 of 8 Posts