Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
So its a face superimposed on the curbing part of American History X. Whos Face?

·
Registered
169 Posts
Yeah, I guess there are 2 superimposed faces. I meant the curbee, I figure everybody is familiar with the king. It's been awhile since Grimace or the Burgler saw any publicity:thumb: The background Grimace is a nice touch.:rotfl:

I'm not happy with the resolution after getting it to fit the requirements, even at 16 bit B & W, and other parameter thinning, it was too big. so I had to make the image size really small. Maybe somebody knows another trick...I think the latest version of IR has more tools for this.

I would use this, larger version and link it as a signature image, that way it is not compromised, and you get the full effect:rotfl:

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
hehehehe. thanks :thumb:

dang it, still says the file is too big for a sig picture to and hotlinking the picture in there wont work either :confused:

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
OK, it was small enough to fit but them it was resizing it up to fit the window. I did it manually so its working now. :thumb:

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I just took a look at your 5 posts and none of them are positive either. Tell ya what, I'll delete my avater for good if you go away for good. Hows that sound?

KTHANKSGOODBYE

1 - 13 of 13 Posts