Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
Rudezuk said:
it does kind of look like that ledge, but it isnt......There isnt a 20' drop off back behind him :finger:

Any time you want to go for it, Ill drive against you :finger:

That is fully gettin it. That is Chris Durham right - nonstop that guy is

·
semi-pro hack
1,202 Posts
Damn that some crazy hammer down action. :thumb:

·
Registered
883 Posts
I will take ya up on that offer too mikey!! Anytime you wanna hammer down against me,, Haaaa... BRING IT!!

We'll see who can do what, and I will even do it blind folded with PEPPER SPOTTING ME!!!

I am down anytime, how about New Years day!! Your junk be running by then??

·
Registered
530 Posts
YO,dont be mob'n my idea of a "Hang Over Run".
If we're seriously going to do this,I need to know so I can throw the chromos,and hubs in!!!! Dont be a F.J.N. give me a heads up if this chat is going down :finger:

·
Registered
883 Posts
Also, need to see whats up with the buggy, Shane thinks one of the injectors is out, I wuld HONESTLY say, it won't happen (unless you of course can ENTICE HIM) HINT, HINT!!

Also, need my power steering fixed too.. forgot about that damn thing!!

·
Registered
530 Posts
Word..Well hell,head on down to the shop and bust out them wrenches and get that new box thrown in.I'm outt he door,so I'll see what kinda lie Shane comes up with to not go..MUAHAHAHHAHAHA.
Pretty sure your cali friends would like to see a trail or 2 while there here :beer:

·
Registered
58 Posts
I would be down for a hangover run. have to talk Brina into it. I got a front locker for x-mas and plan to have in in on Thursday so i will be chomping at the bit to test it out.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Welp,count me out if a "Hang Over Run" is brewed up,i'm going to wait to slam the outters on til i get my 4340 Chromo inners in as well.No sence putting these outters on my stock junk,then having to break em back down in a few weeks.Not to mention,if I go according to plan and past new yrs,I'll be in absolutly no shape to drive come time to depart,let along not have gone to bed,or stopped drinking..yeaaaaaaaaaaaaa :finger: See you **** friday :finger:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts