Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
She aint much to look at yet,but heres a linky to my albumns..

http://community.webshots.com/user/erict151

I'll go load a couple up to the site here in a minute.Got to go feed the horses.Give me like 30 minutes. :finger:
[/b]

·
Registered
530 Posts
:finger: bahahahaha get your mind outta the gutter,And you said you liked em,and you were gonna make me a star by modeling your line of merchandice.I'm telling my dad :( :(

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
:thumb: :thumb:
Nice pics! so, is the white pickup yours too?
What happened with the Ram, and where did all the parts go?!?!?!

·
semi-pro hack
1,202 Posts
AJ Johnson said:
:thumb: :thumb:
Nice pics! so, is the white pickup yours too?
Nope that pick up is heavy hitters (Nate) or big pimpin' what ever we feel like calling him :rotfl: :rotfl:

·
Registered
530 Posts
Yeah,that white rig is Nates aka "heavy hitter" from the board here
Shoot the parts,same as any other build thats gets changed mid stream,sold the stuff brutha.Actually need to go delete that albumn while your B.S'n since I ditched that stuff.

·
Registered
97 Posts
AJ Johnson said:

Nope, insurance company totaled it, and he let it go.... Only after did he find out he coulda bought it back for, like, $800. That's a knife that I'm sure still hurts him. :finger:

·
Registered
530 Posts
ahhhhhhhhhhh wasnt aware you were yapping bout the green one..yeah,I rolled that piece dinking round.Insurance totaled it out,paid me for everyhting I had a receipt for,which I had em all,and then came an towed it off.Didnt know you can buy that junk back,so i call could have bought it back for $847 but it wa slike 8 hrs away from me by then.
Does it hurt still..nah,moved on to bigger and better things since. :finger:

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
heavy hitter said:
This be me - Nate, Heavy, Pimp, whatever but the ladies like to call me BEHEMOTH :finger:

BEHEMOTH? whys that? Cause your mouth is so big? :finger: :rotfl: :finger:

·
Registered
148 Posts
Did you get the name MuddinMike in prison? :finger: :rotfl: :finger:

AND, the name BEHEMOTH [grunt/cough] has nothin to do with my mouth :finger:

MY TRUCK !!!

·
semi-pro hack
1,202 Posts
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

·
Registered
883 Posts
RockPunk said:
:finger: bahahahaha get your mind outta the gutter,And you said you liked em,and you were gonna make me a star by modeling your line of merchandice.I'm telling my dad :( :(

Ok, Ok !! Your right!! I like IT!! I am thinking HOT GLITTER PINK ALL OVER THAT THING!!

You wait, one morning your gonna wake up, and have one right in the middle of the HOOD!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts