Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:mrgreen: Hey Jeepers, I joined this site like 2 days ago, and posted a general introduction...

I've pretty much decided to sell my YJ, it has a lot of problems, and it would need a lot of money to get it to where I want it to be before I could start to build it up...

So, right now I'm in the process of searching for a new Heep to work on, and I was thinking that some of you might know of some good deals.

I'm looking to buy either a YJ, or a TJ... 6cyl manual... thats pretty much my only requirements.. Other than having a good frame. Well, if you find anythng, I'd apreciate if you dropped me a line. :mrgreen:

Thank ya.

·
Site Supporter
2,286 Posts
I do not currently know of any deals around but if I were you and you had the money look around for a Jeep that is already somewhat built up if you are willing to either go get it or transport it to you you can get some screaming deals check e-bay and other online ads :rotfl: :rotfl:

·
Registered
198 Posts
Hey nice to meet you! Is the frame shot on your current YJ? If you are thinking of a frame up build why spend money on another? Maybe the tub is shot or something? What kind of build are you planning? For show or go. Most of us on this site tend to lean towards the go side. I guess if you have a rust bucket and you eventually want to paint it I could see looking around.

Jeeps sell pretty high around here so I agree with blazinzuk ebay is a decient start. I went to some online classifieds to find mine. Ended up going about 500 miles to Denver but I saved a couple K's. Good luck and post some pics. :thumb:

·
Registered
385 Posts
We got our Jeep off Ebay 3 years ago. It had been wrecked & rebuilt but we got a screaming deal. I think the price we ended up at was $10,000 & it was bone stock. Main drawback was that we ended up flying down to Florida to get it & then driving it cross country.. That trip was a blast! :thumb: Anyway I would say Ebay is a great place to start looking. Good luck! :thumb:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts