Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey SRO I am back in town. I got home from my mish a week ago today. It went too fast for me and not fast enough for my parents. Go figure. I saw Cory, Eric, Chad and met Tommy and Kaulana last friday when my folks and I came down to see 6 of my friends from the mish that are at BYU-I. It is weied being home. I am workin full time to try and get back into it. Well I just with y'all. I got to go to work. Later y'all. Cody.

PS: I love my ttrucks as I spent the last 18 months on bike. It was too bad in SoCal.:drive:

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
Welcome back man! Hope to see you soon

·
Registered
539 Posts
Good to meet ya. Welcome home, I hope it does not take you as long to get your rig together as it did for me when I got home from my Mission.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Good to meet ya. Welcome home, I hope it does not take you as long to get your rig together as it did for me when I got home from my Mission.
Funny thing. I had a samurai that was completely built before I left and still there when I got home. It made it a year and then I sold it for the cash.:darn: :darn: :darn:

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Welcome back! What part of So-Cal were you in? My first area was East LA (Arcadia California Mission).

There's nothing like the projects, Whitier Blvd and gunshots!! Loved it but I don't think I would venture back into that area now with out a tag in my white shirt pocket.

·
DinoWagonMan!
2,732 Posts
it was good to see ya. lets go wheeling!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts