Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,419 Posts
Tempting, but I really dig Blue oval now..............

If it were a 4x4.... maybe.

·
Registered
698 Posts
I still have the lift and a buch of parts if you are interested in raising the bronco. $400

·
Registered
3,419 Posts
The guys on my van forum think I am a traitor, and don't understand why I would choose a full size over the "mpg" of the van.

(Don't miss the 20 mpg at best, the guaranteed Head Jobs, the bitch to do anything, with out filed stripping the cockpit, although the field strip can be done quickly, after you get experienced, Putting 30's on a van, is as complicated as getting 32's on an XJ, difference being, you can buy a lift kit for an XJ, not a van...........

Love the whole forward control thing, made it so much nicer to wheel, look out the door at what the tire is actually on, No Hood to get in your way when you pick your line, hate the Bronc for that reason.)

Try to stay away from that forum, usually, bunch of really out there right wing people there.
Government haters, God Haters, Armed Forces haters (one guy thinks school shootings are a blessing in disguise, as they weed out the weak and afflicted in America) on and on, disturbing place to be sometimes.

Think I will stay van free, although they do crawl like a little goat..... watching that little Mr Yuck Green Willy's on the 2hd (?) run I went on, I had van cravings pretty badly.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts