Attachments

·
Registered
183 Posts
thats sad j/k :thumb:

·
Registered
70 Posts
:thumb: AAh, another r/c enthusiast! And a Savage fan, too! 8) Here's my latest body, and baby got new shoes, too:

The paddles pic is old, the T-Maxx is an "also have".

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
You guys are not the only ones! I've been racing my RC10GT for two years on the local track. I've ported it out myself with a dremmel and it screams! I also have an older RC10 Worlds car that I've swapped the suspension out to a wide track and I race it too. :mrgreen:

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
totaly

i have a lot more money in my Savage than my motor that AJ's performance is building me!!!

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
AH me to, me to.
I got a savage 21.
My friend just finished his second RC crawler and I'm just starting to build mine. Crawling with those things is just as much fun as the real thing in my opinion, cheaper two.
Other friend just stuck a WASP 26 engine in his savage and that sombich can haul.
We spend alot of time at the skate park, pulling full throttle back flips of the quarter pipes and such,rc is definitly a blast.
Sandman, is that local track the one that Corey @ Dapco keeps up?

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
I got to play with travis' today.... damn that thing is AWESOME!

Thanks again Travis for letting me play around with it!

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
shows

hmmmm....... some times makes you think how smart are some people cant think outside the BOX!!!!!

Any Time AJ, next time have to jump it a little higher>. > . > .

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
mix

LOL. . . . JeeP. . . . .that Statement Has Now Changed AJ Fixed that Real good For me. . . . now my K5 is Way More $$$$ but 110 Times as Fun!!! Drove it last Night and i gotta TELL ya That F**KER ROCKS

1 - 14 of 14 Posts