Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, you wouldn't mind helping a fellow buddy out would ya. Anyway there is this contest thingy going on on Pirate4x4 and one of my buddies is in the running to get a new fabbed rear coil set up. Please check the link and vote for Capkirkyota. He and all the other Tacoma owners would be very gratefull. so here is the link http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=469341

So please help Kirk out, I know the other rigs are cool too, but Kirk's is badass, and he wheels the shit out of it. Ohh and if you think, why him, he is rich, he has a new tacoma with a SAS and cool axles, he has the money to buy what he wants, read the threads, he built his truck with money he got by getting hurt on the job. He is just like us all, poor and going further in debt just to get out and wheel and have a great time with friends....

Thanks guys.....

·
Site Supporter
2,286 Posts
Helped a brotha out. I think I would have voted for his anyway, we all know all you taco guys are just rich anyway :rotfl::rotfl: By the way Brant thought you might like this my daughters (assumeing all the ultrasounds are right) will be Bailey Marie Westover note the initials BMW yes it was in fact planned

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
NIIIICCCCCEEEEEEE

You could always us Bentley Mercedes Westover or Bugatti Maserati Westover tooo that way it is luxury all the way around!!!!!!

·
DinoWagonMan!
2,732 Posts
I just thought of our daughter, and hers will be AMC lol

Analisa Marie Cannon

·
Site Supporter
2,286 Posts
Mr.TRD said:
You could always us Bentley Mercedes Westover or
I kind of suggested this one already when we found out it was a girl but Kristle said no.
Shes gonna go nuts when I want to name a boy Enzo

·
Premium Member
1,342 Posts
Vote for a fellow AZ brotha!

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah, I saw that you had allready been there.... But why Rocksamy, the older trucks get all the new parts....some of us are dumb enough to wheel new vehicle too ya know!!!!

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Mr.TRD said:
Yeah, I saw that you had allready been there.... But why Rocksamy, the older trucks get all the new parts....some of us are dumb enough to wheel new vehicle too ya know!!!!
I have known rocksamy since i first started wheeling zuks.....along time ago.

He is a poor guy, and has helped me out a few times along the way, i hope he gets the kit. He is a good guy, and he will rock the hell out of the rig when he gets it put on there :D

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
blazinzuk said:
I kind of suggested this one already when we found out it was a girl but Kristle said no.
Shes gonna go nuts when I want to name a boy Enzo
that's just cruel.... you do that, you need your nose poked! poor kid will have hell in school!

oh yeah... voted!

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Anyone that gets that kit will be getting a great kit for sure. And I am sure that all the contests will appreciate it and used it as intended....Good luck to them all....

And just rub you a little Shane, It is about time he found the light at the end of the tunnel and is now sporting the yota!!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts