Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i was goin to try to come to the monster truck show but several things ahve come up. reason 1. my home coming is this sunday. so I can't rally miss that. 2nd reason. this past sunday i lost a good friend in an accident in the mountains. He was in a jeep grand cherokee (04) when the driver went of the edge of the road. All 4 people were ejected and the jeep landed on steve. It scked as I found out at the start of EQ so had to wait 3 hours to call my other friends that steve and I ran with. steve's funeral is saturday. a ton of my friends are coming home for te funeral. it sucs i have to see themat a funeral for a friend. at least I know I'll see steve again in the future. I do plan on comin down for the meeting this months and if the bog is still on at the D I'll be there. Well take care all ya'll.

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
Sorry to hear about your loss Cody.
Eric and I are tentively planning on being there on Sunday (noon right?). It all depends on when we finish with the monster trucks. Last year they finished around 3:00am.
Hopefully we'll see ya soon.
And we definitly will be runnin some trails up there this summer.:drive: :thumb:
Cory

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
What are you doing in Salmon?

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
That is great!

·
DinoWagonMan!
2,732 Posts
sorry to hear about the loss. i would like to go to salmon with you guys! welcome back cody!!!!!

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
Your not invited Chad, maybe we can be there in spirit. lol

·
Site Supporter
2,286 Posts
Hey Cody sorry we didn't make it dude Cory and I were dead after the monster truck show. Hopefully we will come up later this summer to wheel and camp

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
Hey Cody sorry we didn't make it dude Cory and I were dead after the monster truck show.

What a couple of wimps. lol :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts