Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is Cody Hansen from Salmon. I'm currently searving my 2 year lds mission in the California Anaheim Mission. My firat srea is Brea. I cover an 18-30 year old singles ward. Let just say that I've never seen so many cute lds girls. There are tons of fancey cars but few trucks. 90% of the trucks are the prerunner style. The rest are real trucks w/4-wheel drive. Lots of them have 33s-40s on 20 inch wheels. well I hope to here from you next week. How was Moab? I saw erics pic on planet. Let me know how you are all doing. My e-mail is [email protected] Yahoo.com. tell me if you have been able to get a hold of any of my friends from salmon. Well I got to go. Take care and go wheelin for me.

Sincerely,

Elder Cody Hansen

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
hay man, it's Cory
good to hear things are going well for ya. I was in Salmon steelheading on the tues & wed. you left. I tried finding ya but couldn't. My wife said you had called. I served on a few campess single wards and know excactly what your talkin about. I havn't been able to get out for awhile but next time I get some shots and send em your way.
have fun Elder,
Cory

·
Registered
423 Posts
Good to here from you Cody. I haven't had a chance to call your buddies in salmon yet, but I will. Keep us posted on how you are doing. See ya in 2 years, we will have alot of wheeling to catch up on.

Jarrod

·
Registered
148 Posts
South East Texas for me. :thumb: Some of the good ol' boys down in the river bottoms would build hybred dump truck chassis/pickup bodied trucks. Connect the two with a 3ft angle iron body(frame) lift :scared: and wrap some chains through the spokes of the bald truck tires and take on the deep stuff. Seriously, 10ft high and two wheel drive. I guess when the river floods you need something like that - all the homes/trailers are up on stilts. I'll have to scan some pics sometime. Well, it's a great experience serving others, enjoy Cal. :thumb:

·
DinoWagonMan!
2,732 Posts
hey

never served in brea.

the furthest north i got was anheim 2nd ward.

i spent most of my time in H.B. and santa ana.

I loved that TOngan food. I lived with a tongan family. when their son was baptized they buried 3 pigs in the backyard(cookpits) and then layed them out in the street on blankets and about 450 people had a feast to remember!!!!!!!!! :thumb:

they would steam 10 gallons of mussels at a time in coconut milk, then we would just eat em' and dring poi until we couldn't move!!!!!! great people!!!!

Just remember to work your ass off when it is time to do so.
thats the secret to staying focused and happy. work work work

we pray for you! :deal:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts