Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
semi-pro hack
1,202 Posts
:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: RUNNING OUT OF TIME :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: Guess I am going to take more time off work to get it ready

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
currently tore apart in the garage... :banghead:

Need to:

Put rear suspension back together and set it up, Put in the O2 bung for the fuel injection, Get spares and fluids and all that stuff.

Not too bad I guess. :mrgreen:

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Registered
695 Posts
Man, I am drooling!!!! All I need to do is to put all the skids back on and take off my rear bumper so I can change out a taillight bulb and then put the rear bumper back on again, ohh and maybe redo some of my rocklights....we going to run anything in the dark or should I not worry about the rock lights..?????

OHHHHHHHHH YYYYYYEEEEEEAAAAAHHHHHHHH MOAB!!!!!

·
Site Supporter
2,286 Posts
Well I don't have a rig there but I like to run stuff at night we can do part of fins and things in the dark most of it is right off a main road. :rotfl: :rotfl:

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
whats this we shit? you got a mouse in yer pocket or something?? :finger: :finger: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Just one thing.. Dont use hardened semi frame to build a shackle mount.

No fun to drill holes in.

Behind schedule and sweating it. :banghead:

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sandman said:
Just one thing.. Dont use hardened semi frame to build a shackle mount.

No fun to drill holes in.

Behind schedule and sweating it. :banghead:
I have those yoke here for you dtill. On a side note I have the elecrtic fuel pump in and fuel lines re routed only 2 more things to do before the bus is ready to rock and go.

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
I'll try to swing by today. I'm still working on those mounts. The hard part is over and I have one of them mostly on.

Still got to pull one of the headers to mount the Co2 sensor and get the driveline redone. I also have some work to do on the camper.

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
DinoWagonMan!
2,732 Posts
clock is

clock is ticking..........steering, axle shims, headlights, winch mount, CAD, u joints and work every day all day!!!!!!! i think i will quit my job!!! :thumb:

·
semi-pro hack
1,202 Posts
Well I have been burning some late night oill, not done yet but getting really close to having the basics done so I can hit the trail but still a long way to go :banghead: :banghead:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts