Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The monthly meeting for High Desert Off-Road will be held on Tuesday, March 29th. We will meet at Idaho Pizza (405 E. Fairview, Meridian) at 7:00pm.

Please come! We have many important topics to discuss and would appreciate your input & suggestions.

Have you paid your dues yet? Contact Darrell (idtacoma) to make arrangements if needed.

Pass the word if you know a member without internet! Of course, visitors are always welcome. Just be prepared to introduce yourself :thumb:

·
Registered
183 Posts
Re: High Desert Off-Road Meeting, MAR 29th!

Have you paid your dues yet? Contact Darrell (idtacoma) to make arrangements if needed.

I will be collecting dues at the meeting. I also plan on bring the shirts/hats and stickers if anybody want to buy them.

·
semi-pro hack
1,202 Posts
Nate bring that tranny so I can pay you for it :deal:

·
Registered
148 Posts
Dang, was moving junk around today and had it sitting on the fork lift, tried calling ya, but no answer so I put it back in the pile of stuff. :banghead: I could bring it Tues, but I wouldn't mind running it over to ya, you're not that far from me. What you doing tomarrow eve? How about you Doug, could bring the bumper and figure a way to make it work. :thumb:

·
Registered
183 Posts
Tuesday Meeting

Just another reminder that membership fees are due. Here is a list of the club's product inventory. We need to sell all this stuff, so bring your money.

Stickers Large 2 $10 each
Stickers Small 12 $5 each

Hats 3 $15 each
Shirts White XL 5 ALL SHIRTS $10 each
Shirts Gray Large child 1
Shirts Gray Adult small 1
Shirts Gray Adult large 2
Shirts Gray Adult XL 2
Shirts Gray Adult 2XL 2

Tank Top Gray Large 1

·
semi-pro hack
1,202 Posts
Re: Tuesday Meeting

DougK20 said:
idtacoma said:
Here's a list of the club's product inventory.
What are the prices on this stuff so I know how much $$$$ to bring...

post edited

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
gripguru said:
can you hold one whiteXL and one greyXL tshirt for me
I will also get two stickers, but dont know what the sizes are

Thanks darrel
small and large ya dummy :finger:

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
not going to be able to make it, I got told at the last minute that i'm getting put on a different shift and they can't cut me loose :banghead:

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
so what was decided? How much time do I have to get running before the next run?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts