Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dumped my junk off earlier today with the HBRK crew for the front detroit install that they hooked me up with..Shop is looking tits.The Comp buggy is WICKED NASTY.Looking forward to getting out in the rocks with em!!!Cant say enuff bout these guys!!!!Super cool folks.Am definetly glad they made the move to Boise!!!Cant wait to shorting up the savings account over the next few months with em on more then a few projects that Shane and I discussed :thumb:
If you need ANYTHING for your rig,get with Shane,Pepper or Amber and they'll do you right!!!

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There in the garden city area of Boise..I came down the I-184 like I was heading to down town got off at ??????? shooot cant remember the name of the exit,but its right by the hospital,past the cop shop.turn left at the light.you'll go down a few lights,across ustick,then BAM your on chinden,hang a left ,they'll be two 10ths a mile down on your right hand side.grey building with 2 white bay doors,solid white front door.

If none of that makes any sence what so ever..slam 4338 Chinden Blvd into mapquest,and they'll give ya the pretty much the same direction,exept they'll list an exit number an street name. :finger:
Go see em!!!!!!!! :beer:

·
semi-pro hack
1,202 Posts
Take the Curtis exit and go down the hill to Chinden and hang a left. They are across the parking lot from Cobby's. :thumb:

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
SHOOOOOOOOT looks like I'll be back round that way then come the offical G.O. Got a few ????? for ya anywhoooo :finger: :beer:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts