Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Prior to my ownership, the 48 Willys I had was the cover feature in Nov 97 Petersens 4 Wheel Drive; and cover feature in Mar. 99 JP magazine.

·
Registered
695 Posts
I hear that I am the cover picture to the Utah 4-Wheel Drive Association Newsletter..... and Jimmy is in there too. And they have a whole article on TTORA (Tacoma Territory Off-Roaders Assc.)....

·
Registered
781 Posts
I personally haven't been in a mag, but I have several customers that have been in four wheeler and 4WD and sport utility, not as features, just pics of them wheeling :thumb:

·
Registered
97 Posts
BUZZISCRAZY2 said:
Both of my F-350's have been cover trucks.........SEMA, movies, ect, ect.... :oops:

PROVE IT!! :finger:

·
Registered
26 Posts
big94GMC said:
BUZZISCRAZY2 said:
Both of my F-350's have been cover trucks.........SEMA, movies, ect, ect.... :oops:

PROVE IT!! :finger:

My scanner shit or I'd scan all mag covers, L&L hedders flyer, ect.......Throw "Con Air" in......you'll see the Red Ford in the mag cover, this 1

·
Registered
183 Posts
what kind of tires are on the first truck? nice rigs :thumb:

·
Registered
97 Posts
I remember those trucks.... Cool shit!

Those tires are terra tires, or flotation tires, used on tractors to they don't leave an imprint on the soil.....46" if I'm not mistaken.

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
My Jeep was in the Elmendorf newspaper. Does that count? :thumb: Bunch of AK rigs are in one of the mags this month, Peterson's I think. I ended up not going on that run.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts