Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Todd and I will be working on the buggy tonight and all day tomorrow out at the shop. For those of you who might be interested in finding out more about the new club, and what we are about this would be a perfect time to come hang out.

We can answer questions, or at least look into some ideas and get back with you on them. You can see what its like to hang out with us, and we will have a little work party going on there too....

Changing R&P's, Grooving new SUPER STICKEY tires, changing tires on bead locks, doing some general maintainence on the car as well. All of this plus building the new bender too. Never got to tear down a d60 before, or never used a tire groover, or need to know how to mount up some beadlocks.....Come on out and check things out and get a little dirty!

Give me a call or send me a PM if you need special directions.

7503 Track Rd, Nampa

1/4 mile south of where Kuna rd (west of Kuna) dead ends into Track rd. You will see the sign for Top Line Truck (we havent put my sign up yet)
Track rd runs parralell with Southside, 2 streets over to the west.

695-4994

Or if you just want to come hang out, even if you are not interested in joining the club.....Come on out!

·
Registered
3,419 Posts
cool, right up the road from my pad, hapy valley and locust, but I work til 12 in Codwell.
Next time.

Course, I think I just booked for work for tomorrow, so maybe I don't have balls, (hee hee) and will roll by tomorrow, the whole r an p thing has my curiosity picqued, wanna see it to get it.

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well when we pulled the rear R&P, it had a broken tooth on the ring gear, and 3 more ready to go at any time :D

Guess we decided to change them at the perfect time!

MightyMouse stopped by and grooved a couple of new tires for us :D

We will be out there about 10 in the morning to get started.

·
Registered
530 Posts
You need to throw up some pics to get some of those old lonely crusty fawkers over there to stand around!
:beer:

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts