Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mods if this needs to be moved feel free.Wasnt sure where the best place to put it for pretty much MAX viewage

Also,this is not a club ride,nor affiliated with any club.Just a bunch of folks getting together and beating their junk!or watching said folks if you like your sheetmetal or paint. :thumb: :finger:

Friday Nov 26th 0900 at Dans ferry Service.Thats the day after thnaksgiving.
Be there or be square for a run up Carnage Canyon and a few other radical spots that are needing to get there cherrys popped.Should be the 1st wheels up em,or should say 1st wheels attempting them :finger:

ANYWHOOOOOOOOOOOOO..
post up if your going so we can get a good head count and what to expect rig wise.See ya next friday :finger:

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
well I got my schedual for next week and my 2 days off are wensday an thursday so I guess I wont be making it :banghead:

But i hope to get my truck a bit closer to being done this friday and sunday an wensday an thursday next week :finger:

·
Registered
148 Posts
I'm there 100% rain or shine. And if there's a little rain (hopefully no snow) it gonna be a full on throttle fest! And since I'm gonna be losing some bent up sheet metal soon anyways, maybe I'll go ahead and roll the turd!!! :rotfl:

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
I really, really live on the wrong side of the state. :banghead:

Maybe I can do somehting about that. :deal: :mrgreen:

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
heavy hitter said:
I'm there 100% rain or shine. And if there's a little rain (hopefully no snow) it gonna be a full on throttle fest! And since I'm gonna be losing some bent up sheet metal soon anyways, maybe I'll go ahead and roll the turd!!! :rotfl:
YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAA brutha, thats the attitude I'm looking for..Defiently will be getting MEGA loose myself,especialy this close to my house!! hell I can walk home if my shitbox cant make it back out !! SHOOOOOOOOT, might even just have to pull the plates and abandon my junk!! :finger:

So we got 2 total so far..anyone else game?Dont let the "Hammer Down" scare ya off.if you like your paint and sheet metal we'll take care of ya,and make sure you come out unscathed. :thumb:

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sandman said:
I really, really live on the wrong side of the state. :banghead:

Maybe I can do somehting about that. :deal: :mrgreen:
"So your saying theres a chance" :finger:
Come awn boss,load up an head down.Poc-town aint that far a haul.I'll even make you a fresh turkey samich with extra mayo an a splash of salt.
Might even get a LIIIIIIIL CRAAAAAZY an slice a tomato. Will keep the lights on for ya :finger:

·
Registered
32 Posts
:firedevi: I ll be bringing one of my rigs out there hopefully the rubicon will be out of the shop by then dont wanna break the ZJ again

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
SWEEEEEEEEEEEET DB..see ya next friday..

Just a heads up to all..bring some samiches,chips,munchies and sodas or water with ya..This run has a possibility of turning into a LOOOOOOOONG day!! :finger: Hell we ran Bruno thinking 3 hours tops,6 hours later of straping,hi-jacking,digging,stacking for a few rigs and everyone starving we were on our way home..See ya in 7 and a wake up :finger:

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
I got friday off and no plans so I'll be there fo' sho.

And I think its pretty safe to say I aint scared of a little body damage. . . or muffler damage for that matter.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Dirtybird, cool to see you're not afraid to wheel your Rubi! All of the pics under the thread "Southern Idaho trail ride picture post" were taken on Carnage/Meatgrinder trails. IMO they are the most difficult regularly run trails in the area. I would say a min. of 33s and at least one locker and rocker sliders if you care about sheetmetel. Body damage is very possible. I have 30" of clearance to the rockers on my fullsize and I still manage to hit them (but i don't care too much about my body). I've never wheeled with a Rubicon, but with dual lockers you should be okay Dirtybird. Don't want to discourage anyone, but this is a difficult trail. :firedevi: Friday-so close, yet so far away :thumb:

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Just got back round a comp..Been a pretty good weekend,and found a few things..
Everyone might as well meet up at Dan's Ferry Service at 0900.I dont know WTF i was thinking,but ya'll would be driving out of your way coming to my place.Had the C.C/Meat Grind area ass backwards

Went out sunday on the quads up to Reynolds crick and found C.C and meat grinder, as well as that waterfall H.H was talkign about.That joker is definetly attemptable/doable.Also found two more washes,that will offer some excitment.Could tell someone has ran them,but how long ago,who knows.There were not qany tire tracks in the dirt,but did see some sheetmetal,bumper drag marks on some of the rocks.IF we have time sunday we can head up there,and check em out,there past C.C

Open,or single lockers guys, :finger: I feel for ya :finger:

See ya'll at Dans at 0900 come friday..AM STOKED for this ride.Friday wont come fast enough. :finger:

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
i'll be there but jsut to watch, my rig isn't ready for carnage yet

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Cool beans..See ya friday :finger:

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
SHOOOOOOOOOOOOT..come on folks.What better way to spend the holiday weekend then beating the shat outta your wheeler,and working off what you stuffed your chubby face with on turkey day.Get your asssssss out here for this ride.If you gotta work friday.Tell em you got the watery poooo from all the crap ya ate on thurs,if you got family in town,drag the family and in-laws out,make em pull winch cable and straps,make em fetch us cold soda pops,waters and freshly trail side made turkey samiches with heavy mayo and a splash of salt. :finger:

BTTT for that one hardcore faaaaawker that might be persuaded to either come out an fatass up a seat with someone,or decide he really doesnt liek that paintjob or front fender :finger: :beer:

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
I'm pretty stoked about this run. I've got some stuff coming that should greatly increase my jeep's trail prowess. Hopefully I will get it tomorrow and have it installed. It'll be an all night wrenchfest wednesday night.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
:rotfl: Shooooooot,I hope its at least a spool of mig wire to weld that junk up front an rear :thumb:
Ripping the doors and top off my junk wednesday night,and looking at the weather schedule for this week,looks like it is a great idea :finger:

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Actually, I wish I had a welder because it would be cheap to do that, but since I don't I ordered a mini spool for the rear and a lock right locker for the front. I'll get them installed tonight (if everything goes according to plan) and should be set up pretty good for friday. We'll see how it goes without 2 open diff's.

·
Registered
267 Posts
I'll be there taking plenty of pictures to post. :deal: The Blazer's down but I'll get out there somehow. Gotta work off all that turkey I'll be chowing down tomorrow. :scared: C-ya Friday.

Jessie
Safety Officer
High Desert Off-Road

1 - 20 of 25 Posts