Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Highdesert and Wild West had a blast out in the snow today, Thanks for the food guys :thumb:

I only took one pic from when I broke through the ice on a lil drainage that I didnt know was there sense I drove over it a few times before it broke through. :darn:

Post your pics up and lets see some video nate :smokin:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
I had a blast also. A big thanks goes out to Dave for letting his truck stop the burb when park didn't hold. I think the suburban was mad at Dave for making fun of it so much.

We went to the resevoir after wards and Chris and me got into this great line and POOF there goes the drivers side stub and hub. Eric has the pics and Nate has video.

News release:

Chris has been demoted from 1st string spotter to second and Josh is now promoted to 1st string. Its been a good run Chris but sometimes you just have to make some hard decisions as Captain of a Boat.

Thanks to everybody who cooked and brought food.

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Had a great day out, also. Still having rear full float hub problems. Pulled the known bad one tonight, and decided to check the other side; it is toast too. Have a call in to the Warn warranty dept. head, at his house. Hopefully he will call back tonight.

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
I just wanted to tell you guys that you really threw a party. I got to rev my jeep in the snow till the tranny was puking, sling some serious goo and then go try really hard to break on the rocks. Best mix of wheelin in a day yet. Thank you!!!

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
I had a blast. Sure as hell was better than going shopping and have to mess around in Boise traffic on a Sunday afternoon!

Did anyone get a count of all the rigs?

I think the transmission in my Jeep shit the bed. :darn: I went to run some errands just a bit ago and it's slipping hardcore, like I would keep putting it in neutral and then into drive.
Hopefully it's something a fluid/filter change can fix. Otherwise it's going to be parked for a while :( Truck AND Jeep... both transmissions crapping out!

Hey Chris... do you have a 2 for the price of 1 special on transmissions this month? :rotfl:

·
Registered
940 Posts
Her's a few of my Pics. The Suerduty Slippin, Trevor kissin up to Cory after dumpin him off the sled, and half the rigs lined up to play on the rocks.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
I had a blast too. Unfortunately I cut a sidewall on my "new" TSLs and either the coil or ignition module crapped out on me. Other than that, it was lots of fun (even without a back window). The sled was pretty fun too :thumb:

·
Registered
940 Posts
Here's a couple on the "rock"

Attachments

·
Registered
940 Posts
Nate Twisted up on the reservoir rocks & a last minute swim for Trevors turd.

Attachments

·
Registered
940 Posts
oops, almost forgot one.

Attachments

·
Registered
550 Posts
Nice turnout, wish there was snow on the ground here

1 - 20 of 31 Posts