Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guy's here's a seceret i've been hiding for a while. www.rebuilt-auto-engines.com

these guy's have a killer warentee and great prices on long blocks, The best part is that you can have them built to your specs for just a little extra. If you want a paticular cam or piston or timing chain set they will install it for you, for just the difference in price of what they normally use.

I am going to be buying a L.B. 460 in the next couple of months and if a few of you guy's are going to get a motor also I say we just pool our gas money toghter and go pick up 3,4,5,6 blocks, however many, ourselfs and beat the truck freight on them(even freight price aint bad)

discus

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
so you're finally giving up on the 460 you got huh?

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
the one in the f-350 went kerblewie so I gotta get a motor for that. if I win the lottery I might get one for the bronk too

·
Registered
374 Posts
great priced engines

I read some of the stuff, refers to S&S engines in Spokane, Wa. Wonder if it is just a new name for S &S Engines?

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
it is S&S engine's. I got the motor friday and have been working on it over the weekend and tonight, I should have it back in the f-350 by the end of the week :thumb:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts