new front bumper
diff covers
rear window installed

Attachments

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
more .....new gas and water cans to install...diff covers....front bumper....as well as a pic of what the ole lady did all day

Attachments

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Dammit!

ok!

I kept smashing my tailpipes...and then there was this fear of starting a fire in the areas of carnage etc....and well.......!

with the bender I got crazy.

but it sounds sooo good and quiet with the muffler underneath

no worries just something different and it's just alot of out of the way...:beer:

·
Premium Member
1,301 Posts
Boy!!!! after our long talk you really got busy on that thing...nothing a little liquid courage can't fix!!

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
u crack me up bro....I had fun busting on .....some select people...you know....LOL

·
Premium Member
1,301 Posts
u crack me up bro....I had fun busting on .....some select people...you know....LOL

Hopefully mike doesn't see this thread.....he'll know we're on to him.....that many years of pot eh? I'd be ashamed too :rotfl: Like a little kiddie crack!!! :thumb:

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
not mikey....the people at the party with scanners straws and mudderchicks

·
Registered
148 Posts
Lookin' good, I thought about doing my exhaust kinda the same as what you have done. But didn't. Are the diff covers 8" pipe caps? That's what I used and they have held up great.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
yup 8 inchers

I might be getting rid of my axles when I put my throttlebody injected 283 in:beer:

·
Registered
346 Posts
Guess the kids and dog can't ride in the back eh ? Kind of a burn you learn lesson eh ?

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Guess the kids and dog can't ride in the back eh ? Kind of a burn you learn lesson eh ?

dogs dont belong in the back not to mention the kids....

besides thats where the canned goods get heated on the way to camping:drive:

·
Registered
346 Posts
dogs dont belong in the back not to mention the kids....

besides thats where the canned goods get heated on the way to camping:drive:
Especially where you take that thing. I talked to a guy from Les Schwab the other day who was on the run you did at Carnage a couple weeks ago. Me and tony finally got to do Carnage. Cool Trail. The LS guy was pretty impressed with your rig. See yuh at Fun Crawl !:thumb:

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
First you guys bag on jim for rockin a mullet, now ya call his wife fat. Hey jim when ya go postal and startin shootin folks give me heads up so I can go hide somewhere would ya :popcorn:

·
Registered
3,419 Posts
Fat chicks keep you warmer at night, anmd mullets prevent sunburned necks.

Having said that, why is that most mullets are sported by ********?

Now where is the headsmacking smiley in the post quick reply box?

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Especially where you take that thing. I talked to a guy from Les Schwab the other day who was on the run you did at Carnage a couple weeks ago. Me and tony finally got to do Carnage. Cool Trail. The LS guy was pretty impressed with your rig. See yuh at Fun Crawl !:thumb:
thats really cool!!!:beer: ... thanks

I have big plans in the works for my toyota

1 - 20 of 41 Posts