Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought this was cool. I wrote an article concerning RoHS directives and the need to ready for them and got it published on an online Magazine. Its job related and if you dont know what RoHS is, you dont want to. :mrgreen:

Look under "Technical Notes" and look at "RECENT AMI considers the team infrastructure needed for a smooth transition to RoHS in a new TechNote. "

http://analogzone.com/grn_fram.htm

check it out. :thumb:

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
Way To Go Matt!
that's awesome.... :thumb: :thumb:

kin I hav yer atograf? :finger: :finger:

·
Registered
167 Posts
thats cool Matt congrats...keep it up einstein :thumb: :thumb:

·
DinoWagonMan!
2,732 Posts
hi

read it!!! :thumb:

recently, here at Verizon, the phone Packaging has shrunk significantly.

not only does it fall in line with your article, but it makes it easier for us to store inventory. this is one we have seen on the sales end.....(my end)

have the chipsets and processers followed this as well? I have noticed alot more phones these days have plug and play componets..(video memory, camera's, and memory chip's)...is this part of that, being ableto reuse good parts of the phone when they are shipped back under warranty. just a question?

congrats on the publish........... :thumb: :beer:

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
They need to follow it (Chips and Processors) by July of 2006. We make chips and what it basically affects is the packaging material or the resin. The actual die stays the same. Its going to be a huge deal early next year because a lot of people are not ready.

But we are. :thumb:

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

1 - 5 of 5 Posts