Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Snagged me a new stock,fore-grip and couple 30 rnd mag cinchers!need to strip off the desert camo finaly!Just need a roll cage mount for it and 2 pitbulls and its awn :finger:

[/b]

·
Registered
545 Posts
Great, you showed me yours, now I gotta show you mine 8)

Seriously though, my Father-in-law deals in parts and accessories and all the black nasty guns. So if any one has any politically incorrect needs shoot me a PM and I will get you his contact info. He is in Emmett, and if you are into black guns you probably already met Kermit at a gun show. BTW I am honestly not trying to hi-jack the thread....

Attachments

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
SHOOOOOOOOOOOT no hijack 'n fear here brutha,thats whats this threads aboot,especialy posting your own!!!!
Whats the spec's on that pea shooter?

Mines a DPMS "Sweet 16" and just ditched the stock stock and CAR style fore grip for the DPMS alumium vented style,American Spirit Arms collapsible stock.Been a bitching whistle pig,coyote gun.

Now mine isnt junk compared to my pops's

WE're going to have to get up with one another sometime once the snow falls,break out the dying rabbit call and light up a few "yotes" out here :thumb:

Brett,what ya talking boot? "Only 2 targets"? you mean mags?Thats only 2 30 rounds cinched up together!Dont frett,got plenty more 30 rounds if needed!! :thumb:

EDIT: For being a ass hat Brett!!! hahahaha was being a wise guy and referencing a past topic whistle :beer: :finger:

·
Registered
545 Posts
RockPunk said:
SHOOOOOOOOOOOT no hijack 'n fear here brutha,thats whats this threads aboot,especialy posting your own!!!!
Whats the spec's on that pea shooter?

Mines a DPMS "Sweet 16" and just ditched the stock stock and CAR style fore grip for the DPMS alumium vented style,American Spirit Arms collapsible stock.Been a bitching whistle pig,coyote gun.

Now mine isnt junk compared to my pops's

WE're going to have to get up with one another sometime once the snow falls,break out the dying rabbit call and light up a few "yotes" out here :thumb:

Brett,what ya talking boot? "Only 2 targets"? you mean mags?Thats only 2 30 rounds cinched up together!Dont frett,got plenty more 30 rounds if needed!! :thumb:

EDIT: For being a ass hat Brett!!! hahahaha was being a wise guy and referencing a past topic whistle :beer: :finger:
Mines a Bushmaster lower, with some high falutin picatteny rail type gas block for mounting dangling paraphenelia that I am too poor to buy. It has the Wal-mart special scope and rings. I ordered the whole thing as is (minus scope, my father in law is still trying to get me to buy a 600 dollar scope for this thing doah I'm just too cheap for that). I went with the stock stock cause I'm 6'2'' and the collapsable stocks just don't feel good to me. It's got the 16.5" free floated, fluted, stainless, match-grade barrel.
Haven't shot any yotes with it, but it is now my favorite deer gun. Dropped three of em at ranges from 100 to 250 yds with one shot each. Furthest any of them went was three steps before dropping, and none of them needed a mercy shot. It's just too easy to place the shot with one of these.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Why u messin with guns ya slacker! Aren't u supposed to be builin a new rig? :finger: :finger: BTW where the hell are u these days? whistle

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
SHOOOOOOOOOOOT,its not like I just bought any of them,just needed to "upgrade" it a wee bit :thumb: Dont freet am still building,or should say buying junk for the new rig,just trying to get all the high dollar junk outta the way,but it seems as I check stuff off the list,more expensive junk keeps popping up on it,or it just keeps getting longer :roll:
Should FINALLY start building the new shit box here in aboot 2-3 weeks :thumb:

Shoot been around here and there,Was in Neveda,then Alaska,then quit that jobber and started working at Guerdons aboot 3 weeks ago.Pulling 6 12's,up at 4am in bed at 830pm so now I just sleep,and work doah But here in abit,will be pulling some extra hours after work doing some wrenching whistle

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
whatcha quit the other job fer? I thought that one was like shovelling cash into a wheelbarrow... :deal: :deal:

·
Registered
47 Posts
I worked at Guerdons, you would be smart to get out of there now :scared: What are you doing there anyway if you don't mind me asking? whistle

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
SJ,change your profile :finger: .
Shit I love it!!!!working 5 12's,and 8-12 on saturday,hitting OT wednesday afternoon,and 3.5 days left on the pay period!
Rocking in the chassis shop.
I'm not your average employee there,am sure you still know some folks working there so I wont get into anything further about it!Sorry you had a shitty experience!

AJ.It was as long as you were/are on the road,which I ddint mind!But having non working or non payed company credit cards we were issued to eat,sleep on, getting burned for plane tickets,hotel and perdiem,which actualy came out to be "advances" on our pay,which wasnt mentioned,not to mention pay problems,no benfiets,checks shorted hundreds of dollars every week,and getting the "OOPPSS I forgot" excuse,shit just got very old having to come into work 2 hours early to straighting out your pay every week!So told em to Fawk off,as soon as the plane touched ground after the alaska job.

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
shit... that sucks ass man... glad ya got something better!

P.S... just a reminder so ya don't fergit... you still owe me a beverage over an "owned" experience...... :rotfl: :finger: :finger:
hell, let me shoot that purty pea gun, and i'd call it good! :thumb:

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Definetly for the better in every way!
Shoooot i aint forgot,was waiting for you to call me on it,last time you came down :finger:
Sure thing brutha I'll let ya buck off a mag or two if you ever get down out this deep in the owyhees :thumb:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts