Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
WHAT??? Mikes rig is running?? When did this happen? :rotfl: LOL JK Mike. I got no room to talk, my rig is in pieces.

Impressive flex on both rigs. Puts my junk to shame.

·
semi-pro hack
1,202 Posts
We busted that sucka out tonight Mike's measured drum roll...................................................................................................................................................................................................................

30 inches of wheel travel in the front :scared:
And doug's measured 22-24 I can't remember

·
Registered
148 Posts
Lookin gooood :thumb: still waiting on a progress pic of Kevins. whistle Dropped my lump of iron off at the machine shop today. :thumb:

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Don't forget.... A huge THANKS to Keving for letting us borrow his ramp :thumb:

I know he was very busy on his own project, but still took the time to help us out! Because of us, he had to stay up way late to finish his project. doah

THANKS, MAN!!!!!

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
yeah thanks for letting us use that sucker. He doug any chance you can e-mail the rest of the pics to me at [email protected]? I have some people wanting to see my steering set up sense most people said it couldn't be done.

Whaddya mean you expected mine to do that? something about springs 5" longer than what most of the tricked out chevy's have something to do with it?

·
Site Supporter
2,286 Posts
Well it would just kind of suck if you put all that work into it and it didn't flex do the swivels in your shackels help much? :rotfl: :rotfl:

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
they take the "twist" out of the leaf springs when they are drooped all the way out so I would say they are doing their job.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts