Ouch.

I feel like I been kicked in the balls real good. doah

No more kids though! :thumb:

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm parked in front of the computer so I can at least do something. Got the map done today (more or less) and made some progress on the virtual 4x4. I also looked at some code that I might use to sell stickers and shirts and stuff like that in the future.

It only hurts when I stand up. :?

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Registered
267 Posts
Uh...When you stand up or IT stands up? :finger: Matt. yer not makin it any easier for me to get my ass in there and sacrifice the jewels, but it's comin real soon. :firedevi: banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :scared:

·
Registered
155 Posts
cut

i feel 4 u man i went under the knive on the 3rd for my hip and they cut from my tool all the way up to my waste line of my pants. no wheelin for 6 months. :banghead:

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
OK, Its a lot better the second day! I might be able to do something in the garage today and get out some. :?

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Sandman said:
OK, Its a lot better the second day! I might be able to get some. :?

blt2krl said:
only if you want your balls to swell up like the size of grape fruit and have what feels like mule kicking in your crotch all day long. Seriously sit the f-down and relax. :deal: :beer:

whistle

·
Registered
164 Posts
HEY SANDMAN.... I JUST GOT KICKED IN THE NUTS ON THE FLIP SIDE OF YOUR PROBLEM...........I'M EXPECTING TWINS!!!! :banghead:

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
there will be a zero barney tolerence!!!!!
back episodes of four wheeler tv only! :thumb: :thumb: :rotfl:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts