Discussion Starter · #1 ·
these should fling some sand around at the asociation run :deal:

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
Mike, where'd you score those? Paddles are hard to come by these days unless you buy new. Mind if I ask how much you paid?

·
Premium Member
1,342 Posts
Nice! I hope you got the power to turn them, sand takes alot of power to turn them but if you got it your gonna love it! Make sure you got your bump stops in the back dialed in, hate to see you chew up a nice set of paddles!

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
Funny Stuff!!!

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA thats awsome tony :thumb:

you forgot the flames coming from under the hood after I blow the heads and intake off with some nitrous though

on another note my truck played the same trick a few years back in the mud, hopefully I wont be putting on the same show in the sand

Attachments

·
semi-pro hack
1,202 Posts
Well when you blow yours up we can winch you out and bolt those bad boys to mine:drive:

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i think Im gonna run the paddles and boggers one day then try the 44"s out the next day. if you wanna punish your rig with some 40" paddles they are all your's. :thumb:

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
BadDawg said:
Mike, where'd you score those? Paddles are hard to come by these days unless you buy new. Mind if I ask how much you paid?
a guy out in mtn home. paid 200 for the pair......................... however the cocknocker failed to mention that they dont hold air for more than 24 hours :cussing: my wheel's for them came in last night so like a little kid on christmas day I boogied down to the tire store to get them mounted up and then I took them back home and slapped them on the truck took some pics and called it a night. Went back today to do some more work on my bronk and both rear's are flat. :darn: Aired them back up and sprayed water around on the tires to see where they are leaking from and the SIDEWALLS leak air. For 200 i probably still got a smokin deal but I would have rather been told straight up they dont hold air for more than a day :rolleyes:

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
muddinmike said:
i think Im gonna run the paddles and boggers one day then try the 44"s out the next day. if you wanna punish your rig with some 40" paddles they are all your's. :thumb:
Can I get in line? :smokin:

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Sandman said:
Can I get in line? :smokin:
hhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmm maybe I should start a rental service. 20 bucks a hour and a one hour minimum. Price includes me taking your tires off and bolting on the paddles. Or you can use em free but I get to ride shotgun and you HAVE to catch a muddinmike approved amount of air :popcorn: muddinmike's paddle rental service will be open 24 hours a day. (muddinmike will become more entertaining as the night goes on) I dont know about anybody else but I plan on running around on the dunes more than just the one organised run for the day.

·
Premium Member
1,301 Posts
lol go figure mike......always out for a quick buck...its a wonder i havn't seen you on the corner for awhile....

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
hey there is a option for a free ride you just cant drive like a pussy is all :drive:

·
Site Supporter
2,286 Posts
Oh my gosh well I think Mike will be the first truck to try and climb chokecherry :thumb: I want to be there to see that, so does everyone else even if they don't know it yet.

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
$200 is a good price :thumb: . I think all paddles loose air over night. Mine do too. A trick we have used in the past is to put about 2 cups of antifreeze into the tire before airing up and then roll it around to coat everything real good. I'm not sure if it still works but a long time ago antifreeze also had some stuff in it that would seal small leaks in radiators. Worth a try.

·
Registered
668 Posts
We tubed ours, they held air for about two years. Big O tire in Boise ( downtown ) was able to get tubes in after a number of other tire shops tried. You might also try tire slime. One of ours finally went flat Mark put slime in it and its been holding.

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Or you can use em free but I get to ride shotgun and you HAVE to catch a muddinmike approved amount of air :popcorn:
Its a deal. :thumb:

I'm leading the Hard Sand trail on Saturday. Should be a blast. :deal:

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

1 - 20 of 28 Posts