Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Decided to get off my ass for a change and do something productive with myself and the blazer.Gave the blazer the 1st washing in 6 months,spray painted all bumpers,rocksliders,inner fender wells,and frame.Also got my air chuck fittings and air hose to complete my onboard air!!

Heres what you'll need to repeat.
6 pack Coors Light Bottles (MOST IMPORTANT)
1 gallong gas,unleaded
1 pressure washer 2500 psi
3 cans glossy black spray paint
1 card board over spray thingy
50 Foot air hose
clip on air chuck
1/4" adapter
1/4" male fitting
1 roll teflon tape

1 step.Pound 2 beers back to back to get yourself motivated for whats about to become.
Pressure wash entire rig from ground up knockin off most of the nasty
BLast frame,axles inner fedners and rock sliders,bumpers!
Wash mit the exterior,let air dry.
Enjoy 2 more cold beers
Break out spray paint,get nutty with em,but be sure to use card board overspray protector thingy.3-5 coats accordinly on rock sliders,bumpers.heavy coat on inner fenders and frame
Enjoy ONE,thats 1 cold beer admiring your handy work
Break out air hose,fittings,teflon tape,and adapters.assemble,plug into fitting protruding thru grill,turn on compressor,junk works like a champ.Pressure wash off shop driveway.Put up all tools and pressure washer!!!

Now twist that top off that remaining cold beer with your forearm and enjoy the fruits of your labor.. :finger: :finger: :finger:
Welp the pics are kinda dark since I just finished up a few 40 minutes ago,so you'll just have to take my word that it turned out pretty tits..Still need to knock out the axles with the rattle can,but I'll save that for another day :thumb: :finger:

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
HAHAHAHAHAHAH,was thinking the same thing when I uploaded the pics
**me** "GOOOOSH DAAAAANG,thats hose is bright"
Guess I wont have a problem lossing it on the trail I reckon.. :finger:

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
:thumb: dont be post padding in my threads woman :finger:

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
BAHAHAHAHAH you smelly hippy.Just cause I got BORED off my ass of sitting round the house and decided HEY,the rock sliders,and bumpers are looking like shit,as is the rest of the rig.Doesnt mean she aint got soem plasma cutting,sazalling,etc in her future..Kept me busy for 4-5 hours.Thats 4-5 hours I would have either been sleeping or watching dvd's,doing unpreductive things with my self..So in other words..EAT A DICK hippy..muahahahahaha :finger:

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
You guys should get married. Ya fight like ya are! :finger: :finger:
:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts