Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The Tech Inspection was a blast. Glad I met all you guys I didn't know before hand. Besides my BBQed face and U shaped Tierod it was a perfect day. I got home with out pulling. The tires sung a loud song, but that was about it. Now I get the new tierod I've been wanting too :thumb:
Got some good RTI pics if anyone wants me to e-mail their rig send me an e-mail address.
Check out this Pic, Not bad for a Daily Driver.
Kevin what was my score ? I think it was same front and back .
693 front and back
Thanks for the Great time evertyone !
update :
Oh get this (what a retard)
Anyone watching this cherokee try and crawl out of the hole on the course, where it was way under powered and didn't want to get over the rocks ? Well the RETARDED driver had it in 4hi not 4lo. Ken I really hope you read this. It wasn't on your shoulders at all. I'd came out of there a lot easier in the right gear:darn: :darn: :darn: :darn:
I didn't figure it out until watching the video and thinking about when I backed down the fence line and it wasn't reving out at all. Probably why it slammed so hard when it rolled and hit the rock in the hole too.:drive: :darn: :drive: :darn: :drive: :darn:

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
We had a blast as usual!

We changed Todds rear suspension all around this week, finished it last night about 10 pm, so Im glad to see it was working good today.

All in all, we had a really good time, and we got to mash some cars :D

·
Registered
70 Posts
Hey Scott - glad you made it home. It was a pleasure spottimg a daily driver so capable. I did think you were going a little fast but assumed you knew what gear you were in!

We had fun Saturday too. I have a few ramp photos as well.

It was good to have the High Desert folks out on the ramp and rocks. Great group of people.

Thanks to Bill & Kris for hosting us once again!!! :thumb:

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Yep I agree with all you said, I'm gonna try and hit the trail with HD soon. Those full sized guys are fun to watch. Thanks to Bill also !
Oh did any one find a Boise Schools facilities and operations jacket. Had my glasses in it too I think. Navy Blue

·
Registered
379 Posts
I had big fun and my kid was worn out by early afternoon ...I saw alot of cameras out there and I am wondering where the pics are. the only ones I have seen are the ones that jimmer posted.

I know I am a pic whore....!

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
rodzillax3 said:
I had big fun and my kid was worn out by early afternoon ...I saw alot of cameras out there and I am wondering where the pics are. the only ones I have seen are the ones that jimmer posted.

I know I am a pic whore....!
I sent some to Kevin he should be posting soon. Send me your address and I'll send what I have of your Toy.:eek:

update :I sent some to your hotmail address off your Corvair page. Those were awesome cars. Frickin Nader screwed that all up. My brother in law had the spider I think it was. 165 hp version. Those corner like corvettes. I did see a few in the 70s that had that kit you have at the drags in Fremont Cali. They flew like they were shot out of a sling shot.

·
Registered
379 Posts
thanks alot i will have to look for them

·
Registered
8 Posts
I posted all the pics I have received so far on Idaho 4x4. Thanks to everyone who took really good shots of the action. I had a blast too. Thanks to all the volunteers who helped make it a success. Teaming with High Desert made it even better. I hope we can do more of that in the future for all kinds of events. Thanks Shane and Todd for handling the mini-comp. Way cool!:beer:

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Was this event posted on here before it happened? I didn't know anything about it.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Yea, I had it posted on Idaho4x4.com for quite a few months before the event. Sorry man! :darn:

Maybe next year...

kman

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Never heard of idaho4x4.com... probably why I didn't know about the get togethert :thumb:

Yeah I'd like to know about the club runs for all the clubs, unless they are a secret? I'd like to see Idaho other than the Mountain Home area.

GPNROKS said:
Yea, I had it posted on Idaho4x4.com for quite a few months before the event. Sorry man! :darn:

Maybe next year...

kman

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
nate said:
Never heard of idaho4x4.com... probably why I didn't know about the get togethert :thumb:

Yeah I'd like to know about the club runs for all the clubs, unless they are a secret? I'd like to see Idaho other than the Mountain Home area.
Well get it together gimp:flipoff:. How many times have I invited you out for a trailride?

http://highdesertoff-road.com/forum for HDOR events
http://idahostate4x4association.com for state events

and then what Sabrina posted for idaho4x4.com - the SWB club

Every club seems to have a really open policy for visitors and club events are never a secret, just poorly advertised.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts