Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am planning a trip to Moab the week of May 15 through May 21. I am not going for the Easter Jeep Safari and I can not wait until Labor Day, so I thought I would go in May. DougK20 said he would go and I was wondering if anybody else would be interested. This will be my 2nd trip to do wheeling in Moab. Last year I had an unbelievable time and that was in my Tacoma, this year I have the 85 Toy so I can actually go over a lot of the obstacles that I drove around last year. So make plans on going, we will have a great time.

Darrell

·
Registered
695 Posts
What you talking about man, your Tacoma can go over the obsticles too. Of course you may need to do a few more mods, but it can do it. I personally have had my tacoma on many of the obsticles and I am still IFS, just wait until I get my SAS done.... You should check out www.ut-ttora.com there is alot of really good information on there and on the national board. www.tacomaterritory.com Anyway, I am sure that you didn't mean to say that your tacoma can't do it, just that it would be easier to not mash up your daily driver. I would agree with that myself, but I have too much into my tacoma to turn around now!!!! :deal:

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I did run some very difficult trails last year. I impress myself with what my truck would do. The only problem is I have to much money in the tacaoma to dent it up on the trail. That is why I decided to build the 85 Toy. This time I plan on going over the Golden Crack and Double Whammy. With the 85, when you get a dent, it is more a badge of honor than O Damn that hurts.

·
Registered
267 Posts
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.............. whistle

Work?.....Moab?......Work?.....Moab?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts