·
semi-pro hack
1,202 Posts
If anyone needs a ride I will have 3 empty seats :deal:

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Is anyone else planning on going to the meeting this weekend? It is on Sunday @ from noon to three in Twin Falls. whistle

·
Registered
695 Posts
planning on being there, need to talk to my mother in-law first to make sure I still have a babysitter though....
If I do go, I should have three seats open if you can stand my driving!!!!

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Mr.TRD said:
planning on being there, need to talk to my mother in-law first to make sure I still have a babysitter though....
If I do go, I should have three seats open if you can stand my driving!!!!
Cool! Glad to hear you are planning on making the drive! :thumb:

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
blt2krl said:
I will be there. I need to pick up my furthest travel token. :thumb:
LOL!! I'll see if one of us can tote it down there for ya! :thumb:

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
For any of you who are interested here is the agenda for the Associations Oct 23rd meeting, which BTW came straight off their website. If you have a problem or complaint with the running/organization of the Association come & speak your peace. Nuff said :deal:

Idaho State 4x4 Association
General Membership Meeting Agenda

Welcome: Shane Osborn, Vice President

Financial Report: Dave LiCell

Active Business, Bill Taylor, President
1. Communication between the Association & Clubs- Purpose of the State Advisory Council and Club Councils.
A. The Role of the State Advisory Council
B. The Role of the Club Councils
2. The role of the State Assoc. and local Clubs in the organizing the State Trail Ride & Rally.
A. The Role & Responsibilities of the State Assoc.
B. The Role & Responsibilities of the Local Club or Clubs

New Business, Bill Taylor, President
1. Fund Raising for the State Assoc.- Local Clubs sponsoring
2. Fund Raising by the State Assoc.

General Membership Comment Session
1. Issues & Comments

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
TTT

·
Registered
883 Posts
YOU KNOW... I am PISSED and I am PISSED at a few comments that have been made, and If I don't see a few of those people, there or representators of these local club, I am gonna be MORE PISSED...

For all of you that have POSTED up BS, and have made your negative comments here, regarding the association.. Complaining about COMMUNICATION.... I would HOPE you ATTEND, to get the INFORMATION YOU NEEDED...

Sabrina.. I will see you this afternoon... I have a few Complaint to Babble off, and would like you to write them down, as I babble, because YOUR SO GOOD at TAKING NOTES... See ya later.. :beer: HAVE some HARD LEMONADES FOR ME... CAUSE AFTER ALL THIS BS, I am gonna NEED A FEW...

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
allusee said:
YOU KNOW... I am PISSED and I am PISSED at a few comments that have been made, and If I don't see a few of those people, there or representators of these local club, I am gonna be MORE PISSED...

For all of you that have POSTED up BS, and have made your negative comments here, regarding the association.. Complaining about COMMUNICATION.... I would HOPE you ATTEND, to get the INFORMATION YOU NEEDED...

Sabrina.. I will see you this afternoon... I have a few Complaint to Babble off, and would like you to write them down, as I babble, because YOUR SO GOOD at TAKING NOTES... See ya later.. :beer: HAVE some HARD LEMONADES FOR ME... CAUSE AFTER ALL THIS BS, I am gonna NEED A FEW...
:roll:

why be PISSED?
as far as I can see, some valid opinions were posted... not B.S.

And those that choose to address the assoc. directly, good for them. those that choose to wait and see if the assoc. can pull its collective head out of its ass before taking any further action, good for them as well. I don't feel I need any information from them at this point, I need to see if the assoc. can live up to its ideals and goals first before I offer them my support, both in time and money. There are other groups out there right now that are more deserving of both, IMO.
The assoc. is a great idea, just one that isn't panning out worth a shit as of this point. These aren't arguable facts, or B.S., just my valid opinions. :finger:
Amber, your dedication is wonderful. I'm sure that your efforts on behalf of the sport are making a difference, but when someone doesn't want to jump on the same bandwagon with the energy and fervor that you show, that doesn't make them invalid or full of BS. There are those that don't feel that the assoc. is for them at this point, and there's nothing wrong with that.

·
Registered
883 Posts
AJ Johnson said:
allusee said:

:roll:

why be PISSED?
as far as I can see, some valid opinions were posted... not B.S.

And those that choose to address the assoc. directly, good for them. those that choose to wait and see if the assoc. can pull its collective head out of its ass before taking any further action, good for them as well. I don't feel I need any information from them at this point, I need to see if the assoc. can live up to its ideals and goals first before I offer them my support, both in time and money. There are other groups out there right now that are more deserving of both, IMO.
The assoc. is a great idea, just one that isn't panning out worth a shit as of this point. These aren't arguable facts, or B.S., just my valid opinions. :finger:
Then DON'T use the land we are trying to KEEP OPEN... Sit on your Duff, and WAIT TO WATCH THE CLOSURES CONTINUE... PRETTY SOON, NO MORE MOAB, NO MORE Owayhee's, ETC.. No More NOTHING... So, you think it's a great idea... HELP SUPPORT IT... DON'T make your COMMENTS.. IF YOUR DON'T KNOW FACTS... THE ASSOCIATION IS NOT SHIT, and IT IS PANNING OUT TO BE A GREAT THING.. As we know... Things take time to ESTABLISH...

And what other groups are you SUPPORTING?? How much TIME AND EFFORT HAVE YOU MADE In the FIGHTS Against these Tree Huggers??? (Other then your LOCAL 4wd CLUB that is)

Give me a BREAK AJ...

·
Registered
252 Posts
Amber dont take this stuff personally BUT do take notes on what is said here on the board and take it with you,, see if you can change things.
All of our rants are on the table, you know exactly where we stand. If you want us to post over on the Assoc. board that would be fine but someone is going to have to look on there to reply. :sleep: :sleep: I see Jeremy posted up on the Assoc. site about the OHV park here in Mtn Home on Thur. today is Sat. and still no answer, That right there is some real dedication, Dont tell me everyone is to busy --- they all seem have enough time to log in here and read all the threads about this stuff.
Right now I dont belong to a club at all, I took some time off to dedicate to my buisness but you can bet when I get ready to join a club again I will be back in WWOR and will fully support the Assoc. IF they get their shit straight.

·
Registered
883 Posts
ontherocks said:
Amber dont take this stuff personally BUT do take notes on what is said here on the board and take it with you,, see if you can change things.
All of our rants are on the table, you know exactly where we stand. If you want us to post over on the Assoc. board that would be fine but someone is going to have to look on there to reply. :sleep: :sleep: I see Jeremy posted up on the Assoc. site about the OHV park here in Mtn Home on Thur. today is Sat. and still no answer, That right there is some real dedication, Dont tell me everyone is to busy --- they all seem have enough time to log in here and read all the threads about this stuff.
Right now I dont belong to a club at all, I took some time off to dedicate to my buisness but you can bet when I get ready to join a club again I will be back in WWOR and will fully support the Assoc. IF they get their shit straight.
Doug.. No Worries, I am not taking it personal... Alot of UNVALID info. has passed on this site, and it CONTINUES.. Your rants are the same ones that have been answered.. However.. To BE APART OF THE SOLUTION: Do me a FAVOR AND EMAIL me your QUESTIONS, Solutions, and Whatever, So I can take them to The meeting, and have them ADDRESSED PROFESSIONALLY, in a MANNER In which they need to be, and I would be more then happy to repot back to THIS SITE with the responses.. In FACT, I would love NOTHING MORE THEN TO DO THIS, BECAUSE IF WE KEEP BITCHING AMOUNG OURSELVES, THAT GET NO WHERE...

As far as your full support, why don't you give them the benefit of the doubt, NOW, and SUPPORT THEM.. ALL IN ALL, THEY ARE AND HAVE FORMED FOR THE SUPPORT OF ALL, IN RECREATION AND LAND USE AS A WHOLE RIGHT.. You go, Wheeling, You go FISHING, YOU GO BOATING, YOU GO CAMPING, ETC.. Its not just to keep $WD Trails OPEN, it's EVERYTHING... And we ALL DO THESE SAME THINGS, SO WE NEED TO GET BACK TO THE BASICS and REMEMBER what the GOALS ARE HERE. Would you AGREE OR DISAGREE?

My point being, WE NEED TO BE UNITED FOR WHATEVER REASON, NOT BE DIVIDED, SURE WE all have are issues, with the association and we all have are complaints, but these complaints and issues are not any different then any other organization, club, etc. operating or forming today.. Its the same ole' politics... And the SAME OLE' People TRTing TO HELP A CAUSE, In which THEY ARE WHOLE HEARTLY IN LOVE WITH, AND THAT IS OUR LAND, AND OUR FREEDOME TO USE IT AS PLEASE.

Doug, I am gonna need some parts too here soon for a new project, so we will be talking, and don't take anything personally, in which I have stated, said, etc.. Not you or anyone else, This is a sore subject, I know.. But DAMNIT.. Lets GET IT TOGETHER and STAND TOGETHER UNITED..

And Email me your QUESTIONS, Complaint etc. to [email protected]

Should you want them addressed and can't make it to the meeting...

·
Registered
252 Posts
Now my wife is pissed at me -- she says no more Bill O'reilly for me at night :mrgreen:
Anyway Amber I commend you for standing up for something you believe in -- You seem to be the only one that will come on here a defend what you believe in THATS COOL and its people like you that will make a difference in the Assoc. Im thinkin you need to be in the top spot :beer:

·
Registered
883 Posts
ontherocks said:
Now my wife is pissed at me -- she says no more Bill O'reilly for me at night :mrgreen:
Anyway Amber I commend you for standing up for something you believe in -- You seem to be the only one that will come on here a defend what you believe in THATS COOL and its people like you that will make a difference in the Assoc. Im thinkin you need to be in the top spot :beer:
Carrie will not be mad long.. LOL.. I DON'T want to be IN ANY POSITION.. LEARNED MY LESSON.. LOL... Get back to work...

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
allusee said:
Then DON'T use the land we are trying to KEEP OPEN... Sit on your Duff, and WAIT TO WATCH THE CLOSURES CONTINUE... PRETTY SOON, NO MORE MOAB, NO MORE Owayhee's, ETC.. No More NOTHING... So, you think it's a great idea... HELP SUPPORT IT... DON'T make your COMMENTS.. IF YOUR DON'T KNOW FACTS... THE ASSOCIATION IS NOT SHIT, and IT IS PANNING OUT TO BE A GREAT THING.. As we know... Things take time to ESTABLISH...

And what other groups are you SUPPORTING?? How much TIME AND EFFORT HAVE YOU MADE In the FIGHTS Against these Tree Huggers??? (Other then your LOCAL 4wd CLUB that is)

Give me a BREAK AJ...
I do appreciate where you are coming from Amber, and your dedication to this fledgeling organization is impressive! But, please don't confuse my disagreements with the Assoc. as not doing things to help the sport. I donate $$ to Blue Ribbon, I write letters to BLM, Forest Service, Make phone calls voicing my support of keeping trails open, lots of things. Not just things in this area either. This is sort of like the WWOR thing... just because they have chosen not to extend their support to the Assoc. by not joining its ranks, does that mean they do nothing, and are bad guys? :scared:
We are all united in the constant campaigns to keep our lands accessible for our recreation. Because someone chooses not to be a member of one goup or another, doesn't mean they aren't doing their part. There are many different avenues and fronts in these campaigns, and no one organization has all the answers that fit all the needs. so, simmer down...take a couple of deep breaths and consider that there is no be-all, end-all solution. We all have different ways of seeing things and contributing. As long as we do contribute, that is the important thing. :thumb:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts