Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Guess I should have went a few months ago when I had the chance :help:

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Yeah, I did see that. Bummer deal. By the time I make it to that trail it will be a scenic route. :darn:

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Little Sluice is also slated for blasting. Del Albright made some pretty upfront not so nice comments about local clubs participation in keeping that trail open. I don't know if you saw them. He was calling for everyone to support BRC.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just sent my money yesterday!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
883 Posts
Thats too bad, However, Del, has done ALOT for that trail and community for YEARS, He CALLES IT LIKE HE SEES IT...Let';s keep DEL outta this... HE STATES FACTS, PERIOD!! The Pirates of the Rubicon are pretty much the only ones who get off there asses there, yeah other clubs do some part, but that trail has been threatened for YEARS, and the SUPPORT has DEF. Died with the local clubs there.. Unfortunate, but true... .... DEL Will do whatever he can to fight, I say Support him, and the FOTR (Friends of the Rubicon)

That trail is a Blast!! I will miss it!!! :mad2:

Gate Keeper however is just another way to get to little Spider Lake and Buck Island, ETC.!! And Little Sluice is the main attraction for the RUBICON.. SAD to see it leaving us... Seriously, Little Sluice was my first wheeling experience, SAD, SOOO FREEKING SAD!! However, us from Calif. have seen this comming for years because of those who use the trail and don't take care of it, as well as those who don't care, and def. those who don't support it...

I'll sure remember my days at the RUBICON... "Rock On Pirates" and our "Oysters" (This is all inside stuff... LOL... ) What a FREEKING BLAST I have had there for so many years with so many friends....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts