Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, I work in a Semiconductor company with about 1,100 people at the local plant. The area I work in has about 50 people and gets locked up at night. We also have our own bathroom. It seems that somebody has been going into the bathroom on a daily basis, going into the single stall, and has been "spanking it" and leaving the evidence in place for the night janitors to clean up. They are complaining and they are thinking about setting up a camera and making hourly checks to see if they can catch the "cuminator".

They are going to use the same camera that was setup in the Head of Securities office that was used to catch a couple of night shift people using his desk as a matteress.

Fun! :thumb:

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Registered
397 Posts
close your eyes durring the jack off part

·
Registered
257 Posts
Putting a camera in the bathroom will land your butt in jail and the recipiant of a lawsuit.

·
Registered
379 Posts
DNA test... expensive but cheaper than a lawsuit:thumb:

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Yeah.

I thought that the whole hidden camera thing is illegal? That if your taping someone the camera has to be visable, or some kind of notice on the door when you walk in? Maybe I'm wrong.

·
Registered
379 Posts
you can't have a camera on people in the restroom!!! ....it's a privacy issue... but there are no boundaries on dna testing. (as of yet) if your employer asks you to give a sample (saliva or hair) and you say no..they reserve the right to fire you ...remember idaho is not a right to work state!....fact is they can take a sample of the .....Jizz ......process it... then make all of the male employees take a "random drug test" compare dna...and there you have it ................spanker exposed ....!

but what would that prove...?

I dont know....

what do you do...tell his wife?

make him sign a waiver promising to do the deed at home?

tell his probation or parole officer if he has one?

tell his mom?

or designate him to clean the restrooms during working hours?

it's a sticky situation...

but who knows the outcome? (no pun intended)

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Fire his ass for wacking off in the bathroom.

It's one thing if your into that and you clean up, but what's the need to make a mess all over the place? That's pretty gross!

·
Registered
128 Posts
Nate do you live in a trailer house? After looking at all your post you are asking for something for free or giving somebody shit for what they have to say. Just my two cents

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Yes sir. Me and misses is gonna take out the axles from it next weekend, want to come and help me... for free? :thumb:

Oh on a serious note...

Where the hell do you figure all my posts are asking for something for free or giving shit? I can only think of a couple things I was asking for, one being used oil.

Giving shit? Dunno, I say it like it is, and if that offends you, well too bad. :thumb: And what does your post have to do with a guy whacking off in the bathroom.... your the guy aren't you! :rotfl:

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Well the camera would be for the outside obviously. I dont think they are going to hang one over the pooper and have some poor soul watch it all day looking for the "Money shot"! :rotfl: :rotfl:

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Registered
379 Posts
nate said:
Oh on a serious note... Giving shit? Dunno, I say it like it is, and if that offends you, well too bad. :thumb: And what does your post have to do with a guy whacking off in the bathroom.... your the guy aren't you! :rotfl:

OUCH!!!

:popcorn:

·
Registered
346 Posts
What good would one outside of the restroom do ? I'm thinking a Jerk off section and a good healthy dump take around the same amount of time.

Oh and far as Nate asking for used oil, :shame: isn't he actually doing people a favor by taking that crap. They should be paying him. JMO !

1 - 16 of 16 Posts