Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
DinoWagonMan!
2,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to say thanx to everyone who made today so fun. That is a great trail.

thanx Jared for the air! my wife even had fun.

cory played it up, showing what an open jeep could do! nice job bud!!

well thanx again. c ya next time!!

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
it was a lot of fun!
my wife is now completely addicted and thanks to Don and his Jeep I am now starting the slow search for a flatty, that's what she wants for herself.
She couldn't stop talking about how she liked everyone and is very greatfull for us being able to get involved with such a great group of people.
It was truly a blast and thanks again for a great time!!!

OK, enough talk, someone post pics :thumb:

·
DinoWagonMan!
2,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
here is a picture

here is the first pucker hill!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
That is a great trail!

My pic sizes are too large. I will rework them and post them. I sent some to Greg, so there should be some on the web site. It is great to see some challenging, but doable trails.

Scott

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
Here are some pics.

Micky had a heck of a climb! That shows that a basic, simple set up can really work! Kudos to everyone who participated.

Scott

Attachments

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
more pics rock run

Attachments

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Micky had a heck of a climb! That shows that a basic, simple set up can really work!
I think its more of Micky's driving skills. He used to run 1/2 ton stuff with a locker in the rear and a posi in the front. He could out drive me with two lockers with out really trying. I've also seen him make really tricked out rigs look stupid down in Moab. 8)

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Site Supporter
2,286 Posts
Yah Mickey is a good driver first fullsize to make it up that little crack came really close to bashing in his door :rotfl: :rotfl:

·
Registered
267 Posts
Looks like a blast. Some of us from High Desert are gonna have to make it over that way someday and check out your trails. They look fun!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts