1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
DinoWagonMan!
2,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally got a day off,

anyone wanna go wheeling?
:thumb:
I was thinking maybe blacks canyon, but i am up for anything. just need to wheel off some stress. :banghead: :banghead:

·
Registered
423 Posts
Chad, I would love to go wheeling Friday but I have to work. What about going Saturday? I need to replace a couple of u-joints in my front axle but I up for going out Saturday afternoon. Where are you going?

Jarrod

·
Registered
781 Posts
Do the off roaders not have a mothers day run anymore????

I think my wife is kicking me and the kid out on sunday for the day......I was hoping for a run :mrgreen:

·
Premium Member
1,342 Posts
Hey how about the sand on Sunday?? Any takers?? If not I should be able to escape for a good day O' wheelin'.

·
Registered
423 Posts
I might be interested in running the dunes on Sunday. I need to talk to the wife first. Are you going to be ast the meeting Friday? If so We will talk about it then. Thanks, Jarrod

·
Premium Member
1,342 Posts
Yeah, I'll be there!

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
Chad,
I want to wheel friday evening. Blacks is fine, I figure you can break that charger there just as well as anywhere else. What about the rockpile that Corey said was up by comora loma?

Scott

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
I am planning on it! 8)
I would hate for Chad to waste a precious day off!

Jarrod, I may be able to do some wheeling for a few hours Sat. Let me know.

·
DinoWagonMan!
2,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
BLACKS

I WAS THINKIN JUST A QUICK RUN UP THAT GULLY WHEN I MASHED IN THE FENDER OF THE LAST CHARGER. THEN JUST GO ALL THE UP THAT RAVINE THERE'S PLENTY TO BREAK ON THERE! IF YA CAN'T DO IT FRI, THEN SAT MORN, BUT I GOTTA WORK AT 3. :deal: :thumb: :thumb: :banghead:

·
Premium Member
1,342 Posts
Hey post up on what you guys decide. I may be able to go Friday afternoon, or Sat. morning, I am always up for smashing up some metal!!! Or just give me a call.

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
I'm not off friday until 5:45 but might be able to get off an hour or so early. If you guys figure out what time in the evening you're going let me know I'll try to sneek out early.
We just finished the 4.0 head and fuel injection conversion on Kenny's 4.2 so he's been itching to go real bad. I know he was taking a half day on friday. I'll talk to him.

·
DinoWagonMan!
2,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
sat

sat might end up being better, blacks is close and lets face it the rocks are kewl :thumb: :thumb:

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
I'm off at 5:45 on sat also. So I would most likely be game. We could maybe go up on 49th (kinda by Comora Loma), it's a blast in a Jeep and Sammy I'm not to sure how fun it would be for the fullsize rigs with huge tires, but hey it would be something new. It's alittle bit longer then Black's but not much.

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
A fullsize stocker might have some problems further down it but there is some fun stuff at the begining that would probably be alright. I've never been down there w/ any fullsize rigs so I honestly don't know for sure what it would be like for em, all I know is that everytime we've gone there every rig has left w/ body damage. Last time I left half my rocker panels on the rock and some new ventelation holes up high on the soft top :banghead:

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
You will be fine AJ. Do you have a rig that is trailworthy? I don't think I have ever seen you out wheelin. Only wrenching. It would be cool to have you come.

·
DinoWagonMan!
2,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
FRIDAY

I CAN ONLY GO TILL 2P.M BUT AS FAR AS FULLSIZES GO, IT'S GREAT. I THINK WE SHOULD GO BACK UP TO THE END OF THE CAYNON UNDER THE CLIFF.

HOW IS MEETING AT 9:15 AT THE MOUTH OF THE CANYON? :deal: :thumb: WE CAN ALSO TALK ABOUT IT FRIDAY NIGHT.

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
I am laying pipe in a ditch (literally) at 7:30am and then I will come up. I may be a little later than 9:15. I should get there just in time to get you out of whatever trouble you have gotten yourself into. :mrgreen: Are you bringing the kids? I may if you do. It may rain too.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts