1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
When and where?

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
I didn't see the phone #. I was wondering the when/where for Mtn Home.

Anyhow, it's tomorrow (Wednesday) at 7PM at the American Legion. (Where is the American Legion??)

Anyone else planning to go? I don't want to be the only guy from WWOR there.

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Great. Where is the American Legion at?

·
Registered
940 Posts
I'll go also.

·
Registered
102 Posts
I'll probably try to make it as well.

·
Registered
102 Posts
I'll see if I can make that one as well, do you think they'll have a hugely different agenda or will I just get to hear the same things twice?

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Anyone know where the American Legion is? I got home last night around 3AM and got up at 5AM so if I don't find out where the American Legion is, I'm gonna go to bed.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Gripguru - Linn and I are planning to go to the Boise meeting. I know Bill is busy setting up the NWMF rocks that night. I'll ping a few Idaho Offroad folks to see if they can make it.

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
I have no idea where the sheriff's office is. :darn: What street??

Lumpdog said:
It is the American Legion Hall, behind the Sheriff's office, a big white building on the corner.

·
Registered
940 Posts
Corect me if I'm wrong, but I think this is it. 3 minute walk from the park (behind Hacker middle school & the law enforcement complex).

Attachments

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Well I didn't make it. I just got home actually.

I went to my buddies for supper and I passed out on the couch, woke up around 10PM. I picked him up from teh airport this morning, and I only got home around 3AM... woke up for work at 5AM, so my body clock is all fawked up.

Even had to break in my house cause I locked the keys in. Harder than a I thought!

·
Registered
102 Posts
So, I'm curious. What's everyone think about the scenario; and... is there any organized plan of attack where we could get out there to scout the Boise National Forest as a group with our GPS(s)?

As I understand it, coordinates have to be submitted by August 2006.

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts
1 - 20 of 24 Posts