Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 89 reg cab that is going to be my trail rig. I tore the interior out and starting to put it back together. I don't really want to put a floor mat back in the truck. I was thinking on painting it or rhino line it. I was wondering what kind of paint to use or any ideas. I have seen that POR offers some durable paint. I don't know what to use any suggestions. Thanks

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
I used Hurculiner on mine and it worked out OK. It looses its nice black color pretty fast but that didnt bother me. Hoses out OK and I only had a little bit peel off due to poor surface prep. I would do it again in that situation.

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Site Supporter
2,286 Posts
I have used gator gaurd you will need more than they say to cover with any thickness. It also loses its nice black shine very quickly, but I would say would be fine for your application.

Of course I have used Herculiner too and I think you need more than they say too. I prefer to spray either one on.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Blazinzuk Do you have any pros cons between Gator Guard and Herculiner? Is there any differance between the texture?

·
Registered
65 Posts
line-x, rhino liner, something of that nature would work well.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts