Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got a transfer case here that is mostly together, dont know what year or ratio or anything. It is aluminum though. Also got an adapter for I think a Chevy bellhousing to a toyota tranny, not sure of exact application but I think its for the 4 speed. There is also an adapter to put the Chev engine into the Cruiser but the bottom brackets and rubber bushings are gone.

Come and get them. Located in Pocatello, Idaho.

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

Attachments

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm going to be in Nampa ina few weeks but I'm taking the train. Anybody else swinging through the area soon? Maybe we could set something up.

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Registered
97 Posts
Sorry folks, I have had the flu and haven't gone to poky yet or been online much for that manner. I am planning on going this weekend and be back sometime around the first of the month or so. Send me a PM with your phone number(s) and I will contact you to make arrangments. I am thinking on meeting at the truck stop in Mt. Home for you to pick-up the parts if Sandman still has them. Sorry for the delay.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Sorry folks, I have had the flu and haven't gone to poky yet or been online much for that manner. I am planning on going this weekend and be back sometime around the first of the month or so. Send me a PM with your phone number(s) and I will contact you to make arrangments. I am thinking on meeting at the truck stop in Mt. Home for you to pick-up the parts if Sandman still has them. Sorry for the delay.
That would be great!
PMed you my cell number and PMed Sandman to see if he still has the parts.

·
Registered
31 Posts
If you have anyting left after whats pro,ised out I will come by and pick them up, and I only live about 3 minutes away from your house. Just depends what time you hit the jefferson/alameda light

1 - 13 of 13 Posts