1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Lets try this again.

Not sure if the bugs are all worked out but, here it is:

http://www.planet4x4.net/forums/store.php

I will get diecut stickers added in soon.

Shipping and tax is included right now also. You need to be logged in as it bounces off of your account. I've got boxes of shirts all over the living room so this stuff needs to go! The payment gateway is paypal but you do not need a paypal account, it will take a CC without one.

The multi shirt discount applies to different colors of shirts also. Since this is only going to run for a few weeks, just send me a PM with what you want and we can run it manually.

Let me know if you have any problems!

gripguru and Tripple T, I have your stuff also.:thumb:

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Were you logged in? You need to be. I'll put a message in the store for that.

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
I thought I was, must not have been because I just tried it again and it seems to be working now :thumb:

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ron_Egress said:
I placed my order. Everything worked fine.
Did it take you back to this site when it was done? Its still not showing up correctly. :darn:

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
yeah, so all you cheesedicks that said you wanted planet4x4 garb, order it up sense matt spent his own coin to get it made :popcorn:

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ron_Egress said:
I got the t-shirt today. Looks nice. Is my decal coming separately?
It is. Sorry, I forgot to send you a message. The stickers came out late. They forgot to throw them in with the shirts and they waited untill they got some prototype decals for me to look at. I called them today and they are going out tomorow overnight. I'll mail it when I get it.

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Well after seeing how much it costs to ship, I'm only going to include shipping for the rest of this month only.

So for you guys that said you were interested, this month will be the cheapest time to get stuff. :deal:

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

1 - 17 of 17 Posts