Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, tomorrow the moving van shows up for us to load it up. Looks like tuesday will probably be the day we head out of town towards VA.

We found us a house in Manassas VA, and look forward to finally settling down a bit. With the move, my work has set it up so I will work in the local DC Metro area only....No more road worrier for me!

Anyone wanting to swing by this weekend, give me a shout. We will either be here loading the house into the trailer, or at the shop loading the shop stuff into another trailer. I will have beer at both locations for those wanting to use up some excess energy :D

:beer:
Shane

·
Registered
646 Posts
Shane,
I'll try giving you a call this weekend.

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
what flavor o :beer: :eek:

Im going to be passing through town saturday night probably give me call if ya want 869-4013

I swear i dont have your river float stuff or cooler either. never poped up when i moved all my chit to idaho falls :flipoff:

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well, we finally made it to VA on Saturday. Long drive! 2550 miles, with a wife, 3 kids and a dog.....lots of fun...lol

It is nice to finally get here, but we have been doing house renovations to the old house we got. Removing wallpaper, painting, laying tile and carpet...lots of work.

Ill still be around this site, and post up when I get to do some fab work again. The new house has plenty of room for me to work, and no HOA :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts