Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 11 of 12 Posts

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally got a day off from the Railroad, I think I'm going to spend some time on catching this site up on stuff. :thumb:

Did get a bonus last night. The Engineer let me drive the train from Mountain Home, through Glenns Ferry and up to a town called Bliss where we stopped. I've moved them around the yard before but never down the main line. I was cruising right under 70 a few times and what a rush! :drive:

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
Did get a bonus last night.

I normally think of $$$$$ when I hear this, but it would be cool to drive a train, and lay on the horn!!

·
DinoWagonMan!
2,732 Posts
i would want a kewl hat for the bonus lol

·
Premium Member
684 Posts
damn matt, i know how you feel with ''finally a day off''. i have been here (korea) for a month and will have my first saturday and sunday off. the past weekends i would get either sat or sun afternoon off so i could get some groceries cuz the store was only open while i was at work. was working 12-14hrs other wise. i think we have calmed down now though, maybe some day i will get to take a tour of this place?

good luck in boise, i hope your stay is half way enjoyable! :thumb:

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah, its been busy. I'm heading back to Pocatello this weekend to get more stuff to move to a place up in Middleton. Looks like I'm over here at least three to four months. I could also make it permanent looks like. Going to haul my rig over here also.

Weathers been great, went for a ride today on my motorcycle and it was nice.

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
:rotfl: I don't even live close to the tracks and it wakes me up sometimes.

·
Registered
646 Posts
Where you gonna holed up in Middleton?

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Who's the ahole that blows the horn all the way through town? :lame:
You can blame that on Idaho law. Its gets blown at every cow path that even thinks about crossing the tracks.

If its somebody laying on the horn all the way through. Make a note of the time and the direction (if possible) and let me know, UP will do something about it.

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

1 - 11 of 12 Posts