Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got a few more pix........................ sorry for the poor quality of the pics they were way dark so I had to lighten em.

finished beadlock

Im not done yet I need to ditch the zero rate and make something with a integrated shim and make some bumpstops and get a tie rod an drag link on it and do the arb and gears and on board air and................................

·
semi-pro hack
1,202 Posts
Ahhhhhhhhh............. it finally has flex :thumb: How do you like leaf springs now :finger:

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'll let ya know if When and if I ever get it out on the trail.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Nice pics. I really like how that all turned out. What year is your 60? I see it has ball joints so just curious. Do you think there will be less death wobble with the ball joints compared to kingpins? I always thought the ball joints should be less prone to that.

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It was out of a 94 I think. I think I'll be real happy with it. as far as deathwobble goes I dunno because my old 44 had the DW and it was balljoint.

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
well, if ya look at it the right way, you could say it unloaded a steel load! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
That thing is really coming along! I look forward to when I can make it out there again. Spring looks like. :mrgreen:

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah, hopefully I wont be sitting around broke and stuck all the time. The arb and 5.13's are here waiting to go in :deal:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts