Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner

Ferrari - Total Loss

1K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  ginericLC 
#1 ·
:( What happens to a Ferrari after hitting a pole at 200+ MPH.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
The man only had some bruising (seat belt)
and 2 small cuts.
-car loss
3 million dollars!
-waiting list for a new one -
2 years;
-when can I drive Dad's car again -
nuclear 1/2 life;

-when will I not be grounded & see the light of day -
same day the polar ice caps melt

Car only had 9 miles on it !
- Priceless

Attachments

#3 ·
Its a shame to see an enzo go like that...I'd buy it back from insurance for a couple hundred. Alwasy those with too much money that never know what to do with it that manage to get themselves into trouble...

#7 ·
Not really anything to do with money accidents happen all the time, it could have happened to someone driving a Hyundai just as easily. The only difference is there isn't an Enzo on every corner.
Very true, I didn’t mean it that sense at all. Having a father who reconstructs car accidents for a living I guess I have seen quite a bit of this. What I was getting at is that there are a lot of people in this world with lots of money but little knowledge, sometimes not a good combination. The car doesn’t drive itself, and that’s where people get into trouble. The car can out handle the driver’s ability. I’ve seen everything from Lambos put up against the guardrail to the basic BMW put into the rear of another car…most of the time, it’s been the driver not being able to handle the cars ability, I think in the end, most of these situations I am talking about are caused by lack of knowledge and not just shear statistics. But you are very right; accidents can happen to anybody, it’s just some cost more than others.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.